Disappearing won items

Shmily7

Disappearing won items

Post by Shmily7 » 4 years ago

I’ve won a few auctions over the past couple of days. I wait a couple days and purchase them at the same time to save on shipping. Just now I went in to purchase them and 10 of my items are gone? Mind you these are the items that were won at very low prices ranging from $8-$17 dollars for things “valued” over $300 or more. They expired at noon CST today but what’s odd is they left two items that expired yesterday 3/14/2020 at noon that were won at prices over $30, but quickly removed all my items won under $17!? So the items I won for cheap 45 minutes after the timer ran out you take in hopes to get people to pay more for it??? :twisted: :evil:

BUT the HIGHER priced items you give me a whole extra day and then some to pay for them? :twisted: :evil: :o :o How does that work SHOP LC? Unethical maybe? 45 minutes vs a whole day. What a joke. I’ve received used auction items. Broken auction items. Had missing items from two orders recently and I was still a customer. After this....I’m not so sure.
3 x

JewelryQueen

Re: Disappearing won items

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

@Shmily7

How do you save on shipping by paying for more than one item at time? Just asking.

I have always had the experience that when the timer runs out that is it! I think ONCE my bank made an error on my balance and my purchase bounced so I called CS and was able to successfully pay for it on the second attempt but I considered that a small miracle.
2 x

Shmily7

I do the value shipping for $29.99 since for the shipping for the number of items I purchase at a time far exceeded the value shipping, I’m better of compiling my wins and make one purchase.

As far as the missing items they were no longer in my cart to purchase, but the ones from a day ago were.
3 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

I would write to Danielle in customer service or call them.
2 x

Shmily7

Thanks. I’ll reach out to them.
0 x

Druid

Post by Druid » 4 years ago

It also happened to me.
A more valuable item that I won much under their value expired in less than 24 hours and a cheap item I had won 72 hours ago was still there.I think the moderaror that keeps an eye on the auctions was not happy with my winning price and took it away. I also noticed they push higher biddings on all valuable items with bidders like Marilee, John, Debee, and new other names. Those very items keep reappearing until someone reaches the price the shop lc wants.
3 x