bidding

Cindy1973

bidding

Post by Cindy1973 » 4 years ago

Why are some of you bidding 49.00 for the same item that sells for 9.99????? Swarovski Crystal earrings on the bidding are going for 49.00 and you can buy the same exact pair for 9.99. SMH
3 x

Gem Lover

Re: bidding

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

They are idiots! The same people do this over and over and when they win they do not even buy the items, they end up back in the auction the next day and the same ones do it all over again, I have bid and lost on the same item 5 times now this past week and shop lc does not stop these people!!!!
6 x

Amy

Post by Amy » 4 years ago

Same old, same old. I posted about “Chin” bidding $50 on every Swarovski pendant up for auction. I here were 60 items just on page 1. I complained and never heard back from anyone. There were absolutely no pendants available on the website that I could find. No joy here. 😡😡😡
3 x

Moderator_Connor

Post by Moderator_Connor » 4 years ago

Good Afternoon, Everyone!

We thank you for all the feedback you've given here. Our tech teams have reported back to us that they are looking into this to work on a solution for these kinds of circumstances.
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Cindy1973 wrote:
4 years ago
Why are some of you bidding 49.00 for the same item that sells for 9.99????? Swarovski Crystal earrings on the bidding are going for 49.00 and you can buy the same exact pair for 9.99. SMH
The ones bidding like that are none of us here.
So it’s not US, it’s THEM.

And yep...it’s frustrating, maddening and outright wrong.

Well...not to mention idiotic.
5 x