I Won!

Gypsy

Re: I Won!

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Well, I.told a fib 😳 I checked USPS again this morning and still no pkg rec'd .Decided not to wait till Tuesday and I sent email to SLC looking for assistance in finding my package -Gypsy
2 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote: ↑
4 years ago
Well, I.told a fib 😳 I checked USPS again this morning and still no pkg rec'd .Decided not to wait till Tuesday and I sent email to SLC looking for assistance in finding my package -Gypsy
Your fib is forgiven! I don't blame you, I'd wanna know too. Hope it's in your mail tomorrow!
2 x

Amy

Post by Amy » 4 years ago

Yippee for all who won something! It’s not easy to do now a days. Go for it! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
2 x

Gypsy

Blossom wrote: ↑
4 years ago
4 years ago
Your fib is forgiven! I don't blame you, I'd wanna know too. Hope it's in your mail tomorrow!
Currently waiting on second call back from customer service. Person that called this morning said she didnt think that my package was actually ever shipped.....says she sent email to warehouse & is waiting to hear back from them and she will get back to me .
Now where have I heard that before πŸ€”πŸ€”....oh yeah , here.
Sinking feeling the earrings I won at such a good price are not going to be mine.
If that's the case I hope I dont have to fight to get my money back.☹ -Gypsy
2 x

Blossom

4 years ago
Blossom wrote: ↑
4 years ago
4 years ago
Currently waiting on second call back from customer service. Person that called this morning said she didnt think that my package was actually ever shipped.....says she sent email to warehouse & is waiting to hear back from them and she will get back to me .
Now where have I heard that before πŸ€”πŸ€”....oh yeah , here.
Sinking feeling the earrings I won at such a good price are not going to be mine.
If that's the case I hope I dont have to fight to get my money back.☹ -Gypsy
@Gypsy

Uh oh. Sounds familiar to me too. My last order (couple months ago), got shipping confirmation on only 1 of 2 items. Thought hmmmm. Started emailing CS. Response not quick enough for me so emailed Danielle. She had another rep 'call' me who explained the missing item from my order was not good quality. She & I found a comparable replacement which was shipped couple days later. Shortly after that conversation CS sent 2 different emails. One said: both your items (from original order) were shipped together. Second said: that item is no longer available & a full refund has been issued.

I didn't know quite what to think so just decided to let it play out. Did not get second item from original order & was not mistakenly refunded. Received replacement (thru Danielle) & love it! None of these were from RA however.

I hope you are wearing 'your' earrings by this time tomorrow! Good luckπŸ’ž
2 x

Gypsy

@Blossom

I'm really disappointed ☹
Since it was RA they cant just pull them from inventory if they cant find the package

-Gypsy
1 x

Blossom

4 years ago
@Blossom

I'm really disappointed ☹
Since it was RA they cant just pull them from inventory if they cant find the package

-Gypsy
My missing item was 'only 1 left' on my cart info. Maybe they will find you a comparable pair in inventory & honor the price you paid....if yours end up not materializing.

I know you're disappointed. I'm sorry this has happened.

If you haven't, I would email Danielle. She has always found correct info when asked. Fingers crossedπŸ’ž
2 x

Gypsy

MISSING PACKAGE UPDATE

package arrived !!!! I see why tracking # didnt show up at USPS. Someone put a second tracking # label over the first but didnt enter the new number

Whew πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ
-Gypsy
2 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

--

Yipeeee! Yipeeee! SO glad for you! Finally some good news. Here's to hoping your purchase is everything you were hoping for.
3 x

Blossom

4 years ago
MISSING PACKAGE UPDATE

package arrived !!!! I see why tracking # didnt show up at USPS. Someone put a second tracking # label over the first but didnt enter the new number

Whew πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ
-Gypsy
YAAAAAAY!!!
3 x