Something rotten in Denmark

Gem Lover

Something rotten in Denmark

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

One of the items that I have been trying to get was again back up for auction so I put in my max bid and it told me again it was to high for the item I was bidding on, so O kept lowering my bid by $1 until I no longer saw the message but DJ came in and bid at the first bid that I was told was to high and he was allowed to bid that amount so why did he not get the same message as me?
3 x

Amy

Re: Something rotten in Denmark

Post by Amy » 4 years ago

That makes no sense & not fair to you. What is going on?? 😡
2 x

Angelflutter

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

????, W T F.
2 x

Ruby

Post by Ruby » 4 years ago

there is nothing fair about the auction. Merilee is still posting $600 bids, as well as Chassity, Judi/Judith/JudithL. These are autobidders set by the computer. If LC would accept my videos, I have several examples of 20+ bids being placed in the span of less than 1 second. This is not possible by human bidders. There is one example I found of the same person placing over 100 bids....against herself.
3 x

Moderator_Connor

Post by Moderator_Connor » 4 years ago

Ruby wrote:
4 years ago
there is nothing fair about the auction. Merilee is still posting $600 bids, as well as Chassity, Judi/Judith/JudithL. These are autobidders set by the computer. If LC would accept my videos, I have several examples of 20+ bids being placed in the span of less than 1 second. This is not possible by human bidders. There is one example I found of the same person placing over 100 bids....against herself.
Good Afternoon, Ruby!

Thank you for your feedback! We would be happy to accept the videos you have compiled regarding these overbidding cases. If you could, may you please send an email tocustomerservice@shoplc.com with several of the videos so that we can pass this to our tech teams? We look forward to hearing from you!
0 x