I Won!

RS

Re: I Won!

Post by RS » 4 years ago

I agree @JewelryQueen that you need to check on your order...however...

Consider right now SLC may have reduced their workforce, especially in the warehouse where a lot of “contact” occurs. And like we have been told (did you get the Pres. email?). SLC is taking more precautions with sanitizing items.

As long as SLC is functioning we do expect to receive our items. But considering the world at large now, maybe we may have to wait a bit longer.
1 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago

Consider right now SLC may have reduced their workforce, especially in the warehouse where a lot of “contact” occurs. And like we have been told (did you get the Pres. email?). SLC is taking more precautions with sanitizing items.

As long as SLC is functioning we do expect to receive our items. But considering the world at large now, maybe we may have to wait a bit longer.
I didn't get the memo :?

Makes sense. Glad you shared!
1 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago

I didn't get the memo :?

Makes sense. Glad you shared!
🥰👍🏼🥰
1 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

@RS

I didn't get the memo but am glad SLC is doing this.

And the only reason I haven't gotten really out of sorts about the coat yet is I am assuming there is an increase of mail volume at this critical time for the nation. Keep your fingers crossed that there is no serious glitch.
2 x