Awright-Cans take its no mo! OSOTT, Catticus, Shop4joy bat signal

JewelryQueen

Awright-Cans take its no mo! OSOTT, Catticus, Shop4joy bat signal

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

--
I know, I know I am forgetting someone and maybe sometwo, but cut an old lady a break willya.

We have had a Tribal Council and it is time for you all to check in! The Tribe has spoken.

So now we are passing the talking stick to you. Please :cry: for Mamasan?
5 x

Blossom

Re: Awright-Cans take its no mo! OSOTT, Catticus, Shop4joy bat signal

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

@Gemsnob
@Butterfly

And the ones I also can't think of...
Mamasan means you too!
4 x

JewelryQueen

--

Yes indeed I do! And so do all the rest of us!
3 x

JewelryQueen

__

Well OSOTT has checked in and had Wednesday morning coffee with us. She has an awful lot on her plate and we appreciate her taking the time to be with us even ever so briefly.

The rest of you girls please take her example. Please.
6 x

Angelflutter

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

I'm not missing. I was at the breakfast table. But, I have noticed some missing people. Don't make Mamasan worry ya'll. CHECK IN........
5 x

JewelryQueen

--

I think Catticus may be prepping for her mom's pain pump swap. If memory serves that is Friday. If we don't hear anything by Saturday, something is up.
4 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

I'm here! Just had a lot going on. It's crazy here. I don't mean to worry anyone. I do appreciate that you know when someone's missing and care enough to ask! I'll try to explain at a later date. Hugs!💞
7 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
I'm here! Just had a lot going on. It's crazy here. I don't mean to worry anyone. I do appreciate that you know when someone's missing and care enough to ask! I'll try to explain at a later date. Hugs!💞
Take care💞💞💞
Check in when you are able.
5 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Hello again. Here's what's up: hubby is on two weeks quarantine. 😦 He went to a clinic because he thinks he has a sinus infection and bronchitis. The NP said because of his symptoms, he has to stay home for two weeks. She said she doesn't think it's the Corona virus but since it mimics other things, she has to make him stay home. Since he wasn't exposed to anyone for sure, they won't do the test. I find that alarming. Many people don't have the money to miss two weeks of work. This is ridiculous. This is why I said I wouldn't go to the doctor unless I was dying. There's someone in KY being gaurded by the cops because of this very thing. He wouldn't voluntarily stay home so he will get arrested if he leaves. I think we all need to be more concerned with the fear mongering and Big Brother getting too big. I've yet to see the media interview anyone with the virus or anyone whose loved one died from it. This is about the election year, making the stock market crash and scared people look to the government to fix things. Bad idea. Very bad idea.
4 x