Awright-Cans take its no mo! OSOTT, Catticus, Shop4joy bat signal

Blossom

Re: Awright-Cans take its no mo! OSOTT, Catticus, Shop4joy bat signal

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
Hello again. Here's what's up: hubby is on two weeks quarantine. 😦 He went to a clinic because he thinks he has a sinus infection and bronchitis. The NP said because of his symptoms, he has to stay home for two weeks. She said she doesn't think it's the Corona virus but since it mimics other things, she has to make him stay home. Since he wasn't exposed to anyone for sure, they won't do the test. I find that alarming. Many people don't have the money to miss two weeks of work. This is ridiculous. This is why I said I wouldn't go to the doctor unless I was dying. There's someone in KY being gaurded by the cops because of this very thing. He wouldn't voluntarily stay home so he will get arrested if he leaves. I think we all need to be more concerned with the fear mongering and Big Brother getting too big. I've yet to see the media interview anyone with the virus or anyone whose loved one died from it. This is about the election year, making the stock market crash and scared people look to the government to fix things. Bad idea. Very bad idea.
Hope hubby feels better soon.

I don't know what people are supposed to do to survive this. The government needs to offer some type of assistance until people are allowed to go back to work.

I live in KY :shock:
6 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
Hello again. Here's what's up: hubby is on two weeks quarantine. 😦 He went to a clinic because he thinks he has a sinus infection and bronchitis. The NP said because of his symptoms, he has to stay home for two weeks. She said she doesn't think it's the Corona virus but since it mimics other things, she has to make him stay home. Since he wasn't exposed to anyone for sure, they won't do the test. I find that alarming. Many people don't have the money to miss two weeks of work. This is ridiculous. This is why I said I wouldn't go to the doctor unless I was dying. There's someone in KY being gaurded by the cops because of this very thing. He wouldn't voluntarily stay home so he will get arrested if he leaves. I think we all need to be more concerned with the fear mongering and Big Brother getting too big. I've yet to see the media interview anyone with the virus or anyone whose loved one died from it. This is about the election year, making the stock market crash and scared people look to the government to fix things. Bad idea. Very bad idea.
I thought that gov.officials said anyone who requested a test could get one. Sorry your family is being put through this not knowing if he has virus. And I've wondered how differently this whole thing would have played out in non-election year. But it's all opinions and speculations on my part. But I agree big brother - big government. Bad idea - Gypsy
3 x

Gypsy

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago

I don't know what people are supposed to do to survive this. The government needs to offer some type of assistance until people are allowed to go back to work.

I think they are working on a plan to help those who have been affected with job loss or lost wages and to help businesses . It's going to take alot of -$$$ but this temporary assistance is needed .what's happened is not the fault of the ones now unemployed
5 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 4 years ago

O. M. G. Not staying home is exactly why this Virus will take for ever to pass. It’s not because of election year. This is REAL. We don’t need MARTIAL LAW
2 x

Moderator_Danielle

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

Glad to see you guys checking in during this difficult time.
8 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Moderator_Danielle wrote:
4 years ago
Hi Danielle❣️❣️

Glad to see you checking in too! My head is spinning right now with all that is going on.
Be well, be safe🥰
5 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago

I think they are working on a plan to help those who have been affected with job loss or lost wages and to help businesses . It's going to take alot of -$$$ but this temporary assistance is needed .what's happened is not the fault of the ones now unemployed
My son just became unemployed. He has been disabled since birth and his work program is part of his income. But it still accounted for a good portion.
Now I have calls into his Service Coordinator at Regional Center and Soc. Sec. to see what I, as his payee, need to do...if anything. Ugh....
5 x

Gypsy

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
Blossom wrote:
4 years ago

My son just became unemployed. He has been disabled since birth and his work program is part of his income. But it still accounted for a good portion.
Now I have calls into his Service Coordinator at Regional Center and Soc. Sec. to see what I, as his payee, need to do...if anything. Ugh....
Hopefully assistance will happen ASAP for everyone
4 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Harlequin wrote:
4 years ago
O. M. G. Not staying home is exactly why this Virus will take for ever to pass. It’s not because of election year. This is REAL. We don’t need MARTIAL LAW
They are setting in motion what every flu season will be like. Flu is more prevalent and kills tens of thousands in just the US. I'm not game for having a police guard at my house. This is America but at this rate, it's going to change. We don't need martial law but it's where we are headed. By the way, why are you still here? You go off on everyone, say "bye" then you're back.
Last edited by Gemsnob 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
3 x

Gypsy

Moderator_Danielle wrote:
4 years ago
Hi Danielle- we still have a few MIA but we'll keep on lookout . Hope you all are staying safe - Gypsy
2 x