Gemsnob

Re: Awright-Cans take its no mo! OSOTT, Catticus, Shop4joy bat signal

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

RS, I understand. Worried about my daughter's situation too.💕
6 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 4 years ago

God-fearing ole hens. You are all hypocrites Who posts The most and cackles the most will lay the most eggs which of you will it be who will be the winner
0 x

Gemsnob

:shock:
Wow.
🦍💩
4 x

Angelflutter

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

This is all just a mess. So, they are talking about giving people checks for around $1000.00. In some states that kind of $$ is good. In some states that kind of money isn't enough to do anything. Then they talk about getting unemployment payments. I am all for that, until...... you get lazy people that don't want to work,
( insert jailbird, drug addict / dealer... insert any lowlife here ) but did find a job and got laid off after a week or two... now being able to collect unemployment checks for 26 weeks. what are they going to do to prevent people's homes going into forclosure? Cars being repossessed. .. cars that people need to go to work. What about people not being able to pay for their health insurance? Businesses will be going out of business. When you can't make your own house payment... how are you supposed to pay rent on your business, when you don't have customers coming in to support that business. There should be some kind of a freeze on everything... but i havent heard a word about that happening.You all have brains...you know all the other things I could put here. That $ 1000 dollars will probably not be enough just for people to catch up on last month's bills. I am assuming these checks will be a 1 time only deal. The government doesn't have the money to pay $1000 to thousands of people months on end. It's a very small band aid on a very large wound. Right now I am watching the news and the kids on spring break.... not paying attention to congregating together. AND BRAGGING ABOUT IT. Why are they waiting till Monday to close the beach? Florida should demand that these kids should be following rules. Send them home or enforce quarantines. Florida has a lot of elderly people... they don't need the risk of all these young kids that could potentially be carriers. Institute Marshall Law in all areas where there are spring breakers. Talk about the SELFISH GENERATION.
2 x

Gemsnob

Angelflutter wrote:
4 years ago
This is all just a mess. So, they are talking about giving people checks for around $1000.00. In some states that kind of $$ is good. In some states that kind of money isn't enough to do anything. Then they talk about getting unemployment payments. I am all for that, until...... you get lazy people that don't want to work,
( insert jailbird, drug addict / dealer... insert any lowlife here ) but did find a job and got laid off after a week or two... now being able to collect unemployment checks for 26 weeks. what are they going to do to prevent people's homes going into forclosure? Cars being repossessed. .. cars that people need to go to work. What about people not being able to pay for their health insurance? Businesses will be going out of business. When you can't make your own house payment... how are you supposed to pay rent on your business, when you don't have customers coming in to support that business. There should be some kind of a freeze on everything... but i havent heard a word about that happening.You all have brains...you know all the other things I could put here. That $ 1000 dollars will probably not be enough just for people to catch up on last month's bills. I am assuming these checks will be a 1 time only deal. The government doesn't have the money to pay $1000 to thousands of people months on end. It's a very small band aid on a very large wound. Right now I am watching the news and the kids on spring break.... not paying attention to congregating together. AND BRAGGING ABOUT IT. Why are they waiting till Monday to close the beach? Florida should demand that these kids should be following rules. Send them home or enforce quarantines. Florida has a lot of elderly people... they don't need the risk of all these young kids that could potentially be carriers. Institute Marshall Law in all areas where there are spring breakers. Talk about the SELFISH GENERATION.
Spring break is huge $. I don't want martial law. That's insane. Once it's there it doesn't go away. Everyone needs to think about what's happening. There's a reason for it. Who knows if it's even true.
2 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 4 years ago

Now you’re a racist Person. Omg. She’s a racist
0 x

Gemsnob

Harlequin wrote:
4 years ago
Now you’re a racist Person. Omg. She’s a racist
Have you lost your mind? How can I be racist? Good God. Stop already. I would have said "bat"💩, but there is no bat option. Just stop.
5 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
Hello again. Here's what's up: hubby is on two weeks quarantine. 😦 He went to a clinic because he thinks he has a sinus infection and bronchitis. The NP said because of his symptoms, he has to stay home for two weeks. She said she doesn't think it's the Corona virus but since it mimics other things, she has to make him stay home. Since he wasn't exposed to anyone for sure, they won't do the test. I find that alarming. Many people don't have the money to miss two weeks of work. This is ridiculous. This is why I said I wouldn't go to the doctor unless I was dying. There's someone in KY being gaurded by the cops because of this very thing. He wouldn't voluntarily stay home so he will get arrested if he leaves. I think we all need to be more concerned with the fear mongering and Big Brother getting too big. I've yet to see the media interview anyone with the virus or anyone whose loved one died from it. This is about the election year, making the stock market crash and scared people look to the government to fix things. Bad idea. Very bad idea.
Hope hubby feels better soon.

I don't know what people are supposed to do to survive this. The government needs to offer some type of assistance until people are allowed to go back to work.

I live in KY :shock:
I think they are working on a plan to help those who have been affected with job loss or lost wages and to help businesses . It's going to take alot of -$$$ but this temporary assistance is needed .what's happened is not the fault of the ones now unemployed
I certainly hope so & that they don't waste any time helping. It's a worldwide crisis & there's already too many doing without. Wonder what the Doubting Thomas's think now?
4 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

@Harlequin

You need to back off
You don't have any reason to call anyone names
We are expressing our opinions
6 x

Gemsnob

From here on out, every time a person coughs or sneezes in public, they can be quarantined. :roll:
3 x