Toilet paper supply

Kittycat

Toilet paper supply

Post by Kittycat » 4 years ago

I finally got toilet paper after several trips. Where we live our apartments are telling us not to use paper towels,wipes etc. in the toilets, they said it would clog them and we'd be responsible for damage. Luckily I got some in time.
6 x

Blossom

Re: Toilet paper supply

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Kittycat wrote:
4 years ago
I finally got toilet paper after several trips. Where we live our apartments are telling us not to use paper towels,wipes etc. in the toilets, they said it would clog them and we'd be responsible for damage. Luckily I got some in time.
Hoping to find some tomorrow!
Hint: don't rule out shop towels if you can't find anything better!
5 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Try stores like Home Depot and Lowe’s. They carry t.p., paper towels and cleaning supplies.
5 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 4 years ago

Find someone who has say 200 rolls and counting, then borrow some.
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
4 years ago
KMA
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
4 years ago
I’d gladly share with them.
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
4 years ago
Maybe you’re good with accepting borrowed toilet paper back. I would give it not requiring it back.
5 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

I’m with you RS, I wouldn’t require it back would gladly share anything we have. We’ve spent 2 hours packaging staples for our daughter & 5 grandsons for hubby to take to them tomorrow. Other staples to drop off to the shelters that I usually volunteer for, his truck is filled with boxes of rice, dry beans, pancake mix, cleaning supplies, powdered milk, bottle water and gallons of water. Every little bit helps and whatever we have, we’re sharing with anyone who needs it. I had him take a care box minutes ago to our elderly neighbors at the end of our driveway, they’re not able to get out. He took supplies yesterday to his parents since they cannot get out either. All the while, his cancer has returned and his doctor is closing for almost 2 weeks. So we will have to wait & pray it doesn’t spread until they can remove this one like the other week. When it rains-it pours, but I’m praying things get better for all of us here & in the World. Be safe my dear friends & I miss you all, I’ve just been depressed about so many things since Mom died last month. It’s not getting easier but only harder with so much going on, I feel like I’ve lost myself somewhere along the way. But anyway, no boring anyone with my problems. Have a wonderful safe evening my dearest friends, Ginger 💛🦋💛
6 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
I’m with you RS, I wouldn’t require it back would gladly share anything we have. We’ve spent 2 hours packaging staples for our daughter & 5 grandsons for hubby to take to them tomorrow. Other staples to drop off to the shelters that I usually volunteer for, his truck is filled with boxes of rice, dry beans, pancake mix, cleaning supplies, powdered milk, bottle water and gallons of water. Every little bit helps and whatever we have, we’re sharing with anyone who needs it. I had him take a care box minutes ago to our elderly neighbors at the end of our driveway, they’re not able to get out. He took supplies yesterday to his parents since they cannot get out either. All the while, his cancer has returned and his doctor is closing for almost 2 weeks. So we will have to wait & pray it doesn’t spread until they can remove this one like the other week. When it rains-it pours, but I’m praying things get better for all of us here & in the World. Be safe my dear friends & I miss you all, I’ve just been depressed about so many things since Mom died last month. It’s not getting easier but only harder with so much going on, I feel like I’ve lost myself somewhere along the way. But anyway, no boring anyone with my problems. Have a wonderful safe evening my dearest friends, Ginger 💛🦋💛
Ginger, you already have so much to deal with and now this...THIS that is happening. You with such a loving and giving heart.

I pray hubby’s cancer can be stopped. Doctor leaving for two weeks! 🥺🥺🥺

I know it’s been hard for you and even more so since your mom passed. I know....

Be safe and well my dear. Love to you💞💞💞
5 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
@Ginger
I'm sorry your family is still facing such an illness.
You're so kind to think of others.💞 I will continue to pray for your family. BLESS YOU 🙏 -Gypsy
6 x