FRIENDS please ..... check in(UPDATE)

Gypsy

FRIENDS please ..... check in(UPDATE)

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

PLEASE "check in" when we dont hear from you we fret and worry. And you dont want us sending out the big guns....MAMASAN ❗❗❗

@Catticus
@Shop4joy
@Jt
@William
@Butterfly😊
@SueB
@Sam
@HowRevelationary
@Hollie

I know I'm missing names
Please forgive me

I know that we are extremely happy that a few have checked in ✔ but there are still some that are missing . I hope they see our "bat signal" and check in soon 🥰
Last edited by Gypsy 4 years ago, edited 5 times in total.
7 x

JewelryQueen

Re: FRIENDS please ..... check in

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

--

Mamasan here

We haven't heard from hollie for a day or so either!

Come on guys, you don't want the stink eye or even the hard stare!
4 x

Gypsy

JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
--

Mamasan here

We haven't heard from hollie for a day or so either!

Come on guys, you don't want the stink eye or even the hard stare!
Thank you ❗❗ I added her to list. Knew I would forget someone. And corrected my spelling 😊
3 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

Glad you started a list. I may just have to call the milk carton people to have their names added to the "Have you Seen/Missing" list. Problem is all their pictures will be gray head silhouettes!

And you can call me anything but late for dinner.
4 x

Gypsy

JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
Glad you started a list. I may just have to call the milk carton people to have their names added to the "Have you Seen/Missing" list. Problem is all their pictures will be gray head silhouettes!

And you can call me anything but late for dinner.
😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣 🥰
unless its Oatmeal 🥴🥴
3 x

Sam

Post by Sam » 4 years ago

Morning Gypsy, Sam here. Haven't had much to say, watching the world. And you guys. Following what Skeeter and Sam are up to. Did you ever name the new kitty? Two of mine are gray, Ashley and Gracie. ( ash, gray) Dorian is another good name. Since I've always been a person of solitude, I have no problem staying home. Only go to town once a month, husband brings home groceries. We live in the mountains on 5 acres, backed up to federal land, very few neighbors. So, unless you count UPS, I have minimal contact with people. The wild animal place we volunteer at is shut down. But, I have my video games, jewelry making, and books to keep me company. I read at least 200 books a year. I'd say 3/4 are apocalyptic so this virus thing is pretty scary. I have always bought paper goods in bulk so I'm okay there. There's only one pizza restaurant up here so I'm used to cooking every day. Overall, we're doing okay. I get sad seeing what some of the Tribe are going through. But I do look forward to your early morning coffee posts. Oh, saw a t-shirt that said, "If the world was flat, cats would have pushed everything off by now".
Stay safe, Gypsy.
Jewelry Queen, what are you reading? Any recommendations?
RS, we finally got some rain! Not much,but I think more is forecasted.
We will get through this, you guys. Hang in there. Hugs and prayers to all. (insert heart emogies here) (don't know how to do that) lol
6 x

Gypsy

@Sam

Good morning ❣ so glad to hear from you and happy that you & hubby are well 🥰
I named the little female Sissy but haven't seen her in a couple of days but I'm sure she will be back soon. like you and JQ I do alot of reading luckily I can download free books on my nook and spending alot of time on phone with friends and family . Stay safe 💞-Gypsy
3 x

Sam

Sissy? How did I miss that! We had a Sissy, passed from old age last year. I did lose Wi-Fi for a while when a Red Tailed hawk was using our dish as a perch. Had to put chicken wire over it. (The dish, not the hawk) What do you read? Just curious.
4 x

Gypsy

Sam wrote:
4 years ago
Sissy? How did I miss that! We had a Sissy, passed from old age last year. I did lose Wi-Fi for a while when a Red Tailed hawk was using our dish as a perch. Had to put chicken wire over it. (The dish, not the hawk) What do you read? Just curious.
my tastes are pretty eclectic, I like a good "who done it" I read everything that I can get my hands.on written by Nora Roberts, JD Robb (aka Nora) Catherine Coulter, Lee Child. With my Nook alot of.the authors are unknown to me and some of the books are under 200 pages. Mythical stories are always a fun and imaginative read.
-Gypsy
4 x

Sam

Cool. I like Nora Roberts and Lee Childs, also. I prefer survival stories, like, desert islands, apocalyptic (No zombies or vampire stuff) Lately I've been trying time travel. Gets confusing, but some are interesting. Guess the only things I don't read are biographies or nonfiction. You always know the ending! Enjoy your day!
4 x