Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Re: Awright-Cans take its no mo! OSOTT, Catticus, Shop4joy bat signal

Post by Moderator_Preston » 4 years ago

honey wrote:
4 years ago
Thank you Preston! :)
--------Happy 1st Day of Spring
Happy first day of Spring as well! Thank you!
5 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

Moderator_Preston wrote:
4 years ago
Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
Harlequin wrote:
4 years ago
Now you’re a racist Person. Omg. She’s a racist
@Moderator_Danielle
@Moderator_Preston
Please do something about this person attacking others here on the forums, it’s happened several times and it’s against the rules to attack other forum members. Please do something or I will be talking to Michelle in the morning about this situation that’s going on in the forums. Thank you for your assistance, Ginger
I have taken appropriate action regarding this. Thank you for letting me know that this was going on.
Thank you Preston, I appreciate your time taking care of this. I wish you all a wonderful day, Ginger 🦋
4 x

Angelflutter

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

Thank you, Preston....
4 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

Just got a little caught up on things.

Yowza!

Well HERE...We don't feed the Trolls
We ignore their silly "goals"
Especially when they play different "roles"

Ignore! Ignore! Ignore!
They're such A Bore! A Bore! A Bore!

🌺💜💕🌺🌸🦋😘🦋🌸🌺💕💜🌺
6 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
Hello again. Here's what's up: hubby is on two weeks quarantine. 😦 He went to a clinic because he thinks he has a sinus infection and bronchitis. The NP said because of his symptoms, he has to stay home for two weeks. She said she doesn't think it's the Corona virus but since it mimics other things, she has to make him stay home. Since he wasn't exposed to anyone for sure, they won't do the test. I find that alarming. Many people don't have the money to miss two weeks of work. This is ridiculous. This is why I said I wouldn't go to the doctor unless I was dying. There's someone in KY being gaurded by the cops because of this very thing. He wouldn't voluntarily stay home so he will get arrested if he leaves. I think we all need to be more concerned with the fear mongering and Big Brother getting too big. I've yet to see the media interview anyone with the virus or anyone whose loved one died from it. This is about the election year, making the stock market crash and scared people look to the government to fix things. Bad idea. Very bad idea.
@Gemsnob

I agree with everything you are saying!!!!!!
3 x

Moderator_Danielle

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
Harlequin wrote:
4 years ago
@Moderator_Danielle
@Moderator_Preston
Please do something about this person attacking others here on the forums, it’s happened several times and it’s against the rules to attack other forum members. Please do something or I will be talking to Michelle in the morning about this situation that’s going on in the forums. Thank you for your assistance, Ginger
Hey there, checking back in with you. Also reviewing the situation.
1 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Moderator_Danielle wrote:
4 years ago
Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
Harlequin wrote:
4 years ago
@Moderator_Danielle
@Moderator_Preston
Hey there, checking back in with you. Also reviewing the situation.
Thank you Danielle ❣ it's not the first time
2 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
Hello again. Here's what's up: hubby is on two weeks quarantine. 😦 He went to a clinic because he thinks he has a sinus infection and bronchitis. The NP said because of his symptoms, he has to stay home for two weeks. She said she doesn't think it's the Corona virus but since it mimics other things, she has to make him stay home. Since he wasn't exposed to anyone for sure, they won't do the test. I find that alarming. Many people don't have the money to miss two weeks of work. This is ridiculous. This is why I said I wouldn't go to the doctor unless I was dying. There's someone in KY being gaurded by the cops because of this very thing. He wouldn't voluntarily stay home so he will get arrested if he leaves. I think we all need to be more concerned with the fear mongering and Big Brother getting too big. I've yet to see the media interview anyone with the virus or anyone whose loved one died from it. This is about the election year, making the stock market crash and scared people look to the government to fix things. Bad idea. Very bad idea.
I "think" I just found this post. As of me writing this.... I have not read the thread completely and the nurse is here. So quickly, my sister is a teacher in Texas. She is two years out from retirement. Her health insurance is mediocre so a fellow teacher asked her to work for a grocery store chain called Albertsons. They have excellent health insurance and she started part time and really enjoys it. Because of the virus, they asked her to work more and her school district closed so she is working full-time at Albertsons right now. She was given a "permission slip" by the State stating she can travel to Albertsons as she is an essential employee. If she doesn't have this permission slip, the State of Texas will fine her $600. Anyone else?
2 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote:
4 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
I "think" I just found this post. As of me writing this.... I have not read the thread completely and the nurse is here. So quickly, my sister is a teacher in Texas. She is two years out from retirement. Her health insurance is mediocre so a fellow teacher asked her to work for a grocery store chain called Albertsons. They have excellent health insurance and she started part time and really enjoys it. Because of the virus, they asked her to work more and her school district closed so she is working full-time at Albertsons right now. She was given a "permission slip" by the State stating she can travel to Albertsons as she is an essential employee. If she doesn't have this permission slip, the State of Texas will fine her $600. Anyone else?
They HAVE asked us to shelter in place (no mandate) and authorities have stated no groups larger than 10.& keep 5ft apart or there will be fines and/or jail time. Didnt say fine $$ amt. And I DO NOT think they will actually jail anyone.
3 x