FRIENDS please ..... check in(UPDATE)

SueB

Re: FRIENDS please ..... check in

Post by SueB » 4 years ago

Here!!! Just been trying to play catch up before yard work starts!!! I sincerely hope all are well!!! And thank you for thinking of me!!!
Love SueB
4 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

SueB wrote:
4 years ago
Here!!! Just been trying to play catch up before yard work starts!!! I sincerely hope all are well!!! And thank you for thinking of me!!!
Love SueB
So good to hear from you 🥰🥰🥰🥰
4 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Hello...
@SueB and @Sam
So glad you checked in!
3 x

Hot4TENER

Post by Hot4TENER » 4 years ago

Sam wrote:
4 years ago
Cool. I like Nora Roberts and Lee Childs, also. I prefer survival stories, like, desert islands, apocalyptic (No zombies or vampire stuff) Lately I've been trying time travel. Gets confusing, but some are interesting. Guess the only things I don't read are biographies or nonfiction. You always know the ending! Enjoy your day!
Hello. I don't read a lot, but when I get a good book, everything else can get put aside. I will just bury my nose in it til its finished. Years ago, one summer I discovered the Left Behind series. I swear that summer I did nothing else! I was ripping through those books every 2 or 3 days. And I'd get kinda miffed when I went to the library and the had to order the next book or 2 and I'd have to wait a few days to get it. Still one of my favorite series. Its christian based on apocalyptic times. Characters well developed. I just couldn't put it down. If you haven't read them, I'd recommend them. Only criticism is that the last book has a little too "flowery" language. I always want the story to move forward quickly, not a page describing the color of someone's hair or describing the smell of the air on a particular day.
5 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

@Hot4TENER
Good morning! I like to read also. I'm a mystery kinda gal & some are very hard to put down! I always think I have the culprit figured out before the end..sometimes yes, sometimes no! And I agree, more good stuff & less fluff!
4 x

Gypsy

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
@Hot4TENER
Good morning! I like to read also. I'm a mystery kinda gal & some are very hard to put down! I always think I have the culprit figured out before the end..sometimes yes, sometimes no! And I agree, more good stuff & less fluff!
Heather Graham and Iris Johanson are a couple of really good mystery writers. And if you haven't read any JD Robb - In Death books. Main character is a cop. I think you'd like them so far there 49 books with continuing storyline set in future helps to read them in order.-Gypsy
2 x

Hot4TENER

Post by Hot4TENER » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
@Hot4TENER
Heather Graham and Iris Johanson are a couple of really good mystery writers. And if you haven't read any JD Robb - In Death books. Main character is a cop. I think you'd like them so far there 49 books with continuing storyline set in future helps to read them in order.-Gypsy
Oh my- 49 books? If those books are good, I’d never get anything else done! :lol:
3 x

Gypsy

Hot4TENER wrote:
4 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
@Hot4TENER
Oh my- 49 books? If those books are good, I’d never get anything else done! :lol:
😂😂😂 they are very good. Main character is Lt Eve Dallas and her husband Rourke (former thief)
I enjoy them
1 x

Angelflutter

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

I only read biographies and true stories. I'm really into my rock star bios. In some cases I do know the endings.... but the stories are good. I have so many books that I could open my own library. I used to read a lot of true crime... read those for over 20 years, but needed a switch. I also like bios of actors and actresses. People sure lived interesting lives. ( 1920S THRU 1970'S ) Right now I am reading Walk This Way by Aerosmith. Great book. Told by each member of the band. When I am not reading, I am doing a 60 x 80cm diamond painting. Anything to combat the boredom of being stuck at home. I have 3 very large diamond paintings to do. Hopefully this virus ends before I have time to do them all. Otherwise I'll have to order a couple more.
2 x

Gypsy

Angelflutter wrote:
4 years ago
I only read biographies and true stories. I'm really into my rock star bios. In some cases I do know the endings.... but the stories are good. I have so many books that I could open my own library. I used to read a lot of true crime... read those for over 20 years, but needed a switch. I also like bios of actors and actresses. People sure lived interesting lives. ( 1920S THRU 1970'S ) Right now I am reading Walk This Way by Aerosmith. Great book. Told by each member of the band. When I am not reading, I am doing a 60 x 80cm diamond painting. Anything to combat the boredom of being stuck at home. I have 3 very large diamond paintings to do. Hopefully this virus ends before I have time to do them all. Otherwise I'll have to order a couple more.
@Angelflutter

What is a diamond painting ??
0 x