The Hosts And ShopLC as a whole

Jt
Answers: 1

The Hosts And ShopLC as a whole

Post by Jt » 4 years ago

Thank you ShopLC for having the Great Hosts you have! Although, I may not be completely happy with every purchase, I realize at the end of the day it is my responsibility to do my own research. The only negative I have is that ShopLC is very addicting.
My fav hosts are Everyone, especially Lola Jessica Katie Karen Becky Nikki Shawn and of course Cheryl. Cheryl has a wealth of knowledge she does well to share. Heck I should probably mention the guy hosts too. And the new Mark from UK, well he is so very good with his presentation as well.
I truly appreciate all the gem education provided. It makes gemstones worthy of attention. My two grandsons a teen and little one love and are true rock hounds because of gramma granny's desire to share a good thing the Good Lord has provided us. I just wish I had more fingers and body parts to display your wares.
If not for ShopLC I would never have the great collection I have.
Again, sometimes, I wish I never came across your LiveTV. My pocket book would not have suffered as much, of course my fault.
Thank you ShopLC for feeding the kiddies. My heart melts every time I see their faces. God Bless you all.
Teresa from Missouri
Last edited by Jt 4 years ago, edited 3 times in total.
8 x

Kitkat

Re: The Hosts And ShopLC as a whole

Post by Kitkat » 4 years ago

I love Nikki too!! She is my favorite! :)
3 x

Jt
Answers: 1

Post by Jt » 4 years ago

Yes, of course to include Nikki, she is a gem! So hard to remember all the names. Got to hand to them all, they make my day!!!!
1 x

bluez

Post by bluez » 4 years ago

Carol? I don't recall a host named Carol. Are you thinking of Cheryl Ells?
0 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 4 years ago

My favorite hosts: Dionne, Nikki, Loretta (Lolo), Sarah, I love her Scottish accent, Katie and Craig (love his accent, too), Shawn and Karen.
0 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

How can you pick a fave? Of course Nikki is my girl, and I like pretty much all of the hosts, but nobody mentioned Tenner.! I think he is awesome.
2 x

Annaab

Post by Annaab » 4 years ago

I ADORE Tanner & his brother but my favorite is Cheryl because of her exuberance. I enjoy watching every host especially Mr Joy himself Angkor!!! Truly miss Dan and the two people that died recently 😅 I’m sorry I forgot their names. Both in their 30’s R.I.P. &🙏🏼to their real families.😢❤️❤️❤️
2 x

Spooky

Post by Spooky » 4 years ago

I miss Dan Dennis too. I wish he’d come back
or land somewhere so I could watch him.
ShopLC was dumb to let him go.
Cheryl is a lot of fun to watch. I like it
when she goes gem geek as that’s when I learn
something new. Same with Karen. She has such
knowledge to share
0 x

Tothemoon

Post by Tothemoon » 4 years ago

Annaab wrote:
4 years ago
I ADORE Tanner & his brother but my favorite is Cheryl because of her exuberance. I enjoy watching every host especially Mr Joy himself Angkor!!! Truly miss Dan and the two people that died recently 😅 I’m sorry I forgot their names. Both in their 30’s R.I.P. &🙏🏼to their real families.😢❤️❤️❤️
Which 2 people in their 30’s died? I recall only Giuseppe Perez and Jay Feingold passing Away and both were in their 70’s.
0 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 4 years ago

Nitin passed away, who is the other host?
0 x