FRIENDS please ..... check in(UPDATE)

honey

Re: FRIENDS please ..... check in

Post by honey » 4 years ago

Yay Catticus, Been a long time coming for your mom's
procedure!!! So glad all went well and you sound great!

That was nice of you to throw in updates about the
goings on around you.....not being allowed to enter
hospital, they informed you by phone that her procedure
went well, the setting up of tents preparing for patients,
spending five hours in your car waiting......what a day
you and dad and KittyGlitter had!

I hope the coffee was on for your mom when you got
home!! Gotta love ya for your standing by.

Love and prayers, honey
4 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

honey wrote:
4 years ago
Yay Catticus, Been a long time coming for your mom's
procedure!!! So glad all went well and you sound great!

That was nice of you to throw in updates about the
goings on around you.....not being allowed to enter
hospital, they informed you by phone that her procedure
went well, the setting up of tents preparing for patients,
spending five hours in your car waiting......what a day
you and dad and KittyGlitter had!

I hope the coffee was on for your mom when you got
home!! Gotta love ya for your standing by.

Love and prayers, honey
Honey! 🍯

Thank you!

That is the first thing she wanted when we got in the door! Coffee!
🤣

It was definitely different there! You could "feel" it and SEE the difference. It was good to see them wiping things clean, taking all precautions. But it was creepy, too!

I want this to be over with! But... I'm not counting on that. Pray for it to end but prepare for if it doesn't.

We had to be there by 6:00am. We've never seen so many places to park there before!

The dentist's office called asking my dad if he needed anything other than his regular cleaning and if not, would he mind canceling. He said it wasn't a problem to cancel, that he understood. The hospital called yesterday and asked my mom if this procedure was "critical."
😳

I said to her: "WHATTTTTTT? They have your records, they know this has been canceled three times, they know your condition and why you need this pump replaced?! Did ya tell them you just wanted the procedure for FUN?!?"

She said: "YES. It is CRITICAL."

And now it is over and done! Phew!

It's usually a jam-crammed packed busy place, but it wasn't this time.

It was weird! A scary silence! And the tents! Huge curved vinyl tents! I remember when Loma Linda Med Cntr. had an ENORMOUS tent set up for that flu that was going around several years ago. These tents were smaller but they were putting more than one up.

It really hits you in the face to see that!
4 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

Catticus, glad that you and yours are home now.
Home Sweet Home.
I hope that you all hunker down now, breath
easier. Please do not feel imprisoned as you
have seen with your own eyes what's going on
around us.

Love ya, honey
3 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
PLEASE "check in" when we dont hear from you we fret and worry. And you dont want us sending out the big guns....MAMASAN ❗❗❗

@Catticus ✔
@Shop4joy
@Jt
@William
@Butterfly
@SueB ✔
@Sam ✔
@HowRevelationary
@Hollie

I know I'm missing names
Please forgive me

I know that we are extremely happy that a few have checked in ✔ but there are still some that are missing . I hope they see our "bat signal" and check in soon 🥰
4 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

Yes friends...please!

I am most worried about Shop4joy and Butterfly.

I kinda get the feeling our Sweet William is monitoring us and only jumps in when he has something important to say. You know, kinda like the kid they thought was slow hecause he was 5 and still wasnt talking. Then one day at breakfast he says "Please pass the orange juice." Shocked, his parents say "You can talk? How come you never said anything before?" And he says "We never had orange juice before."

And Hollie, I think, is busy battening down the hatches in her remote mountain retreat. I hope anyway.

Jt and HowRevolutionary haven't posted in quite some time. About the time before this one, with all the mud slinging. Think they gave up on us? I hope not.
Last edited by JewelryQueen 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

@Catticus

💞🌈🌸🌻🌺🌼💐☘️🌈💞

I am so glad that mom is okay and came through her procedure with what sounds like FLYING COLORS 💙💚💛🧡❤️💜.

You, Sis, Dad and especially Mom have earned some peace and relax time. I am glad (and envious🥺) that you are all together now.

Have a wonderful evening! SEE 👀👀👀👀 you soon❣️❣️❣️
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
Yes friends...please!

I am most worried about Shop4joy and Butterfly.

I kinda get the feeling our Sweet William is monitoring us and only jumps in when he has something important to say. You know, kinda like the kid they thought was slow hecause he was 5 and still wasnt talking. Then one day at breakfast he says "Please pass the orange juice." Shocked, his parents say "You can talk? How come you never said anything before?" And he says "We never had orange juice before."

And Hollie, I think, is busy battening down the hatches in her remote mountain retreat. I hope anyway.

Jt and HowRevolutionary haven't posted in quite some time. About the time before this one, with all the mud slinging. Think they gave up on us? I hope not.
Ohhh...you KNOW William is around.

Aren’t you @William ⁉️⁉️🥰🥰🥰

He watches over us ❣️

I remember HowRevolutionary but not JT. How awful of me...🥺

What time are you referring to sister mine?

‘Twas it the time before time? When was that....exactly?🤪
2 x

JewelryQueen

Sister:

I was referring to the time a couple of weeks ago when the Jester came unglued out of nowhere and did that spiteful and hateful attack. :twisted:
0 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
Sister:

I was referring to the time a couple of weeks ago when the Jester came unglued out of nowhere and did that spiteful and hateful attack. :twisted:
Ahh....yes. I missed it when it happened. Then a lot of it was deleted. Then the sleuthing and the messages in disappearing font ensued! 👍🏼
0 x

JewelryQueen

@Catticus

What a bright, bright spot in the day when you checked in and with fabulous news to boot!!

I'm gonna hold you to that handwritten note. If you ever just NEED to talk to someone, my home phone number is on the packing slip that you should have tomorrow. You might want to put your # in your note, so I don't think your'e trying to sell me encyclopedias or something to where I don't answer the phone. Not required of course, just a suggestion.

Auntie
1 x