Incorrect Auto Bid

JustaShopper

Incorrect Auto Bid

Post by JustaShopper » 4 years ago

INCORRECT AUTO BID MY EYE, its the same people M, J, Etc,, I do nothing different except when I'm up against certain people , noway to win
2 x

Margui

Re: Incorrect Auto Bid

Post by Margui » 4 years ago

JustaShopper, don't waste your time bidding. Those people will still increasing their bids, so no one can compete against them.
2 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 4 years ago

They all bid 200 at least I have up on jade i finally just bought them
0 x

JustaShopper

I would hope Shop lc could please step in and finally do something about it instead of saying they will look into it. It really makes it look like Rising auction will never let us get those prized items. Just when you think you have a chance to get a GREAT deal some Son of a NUTCRACKER is bidding against themselves.. And I hate the glitch that sets your bid back to currant bid. The glitch that sets you back to the top of the page. Oh , and the one that say you won then changes to another bidder, That one that just changes right before your eyes..
But still with all that sometimes you luck out . Which is why I keep trying.
1 x

Marilsequin

Post by Marilsequin » 4 years ago

Yes . i reported someone upbidding leather handbags. The person simply opened a couple more accounts and did the same thing. Those people should be banned from bidding for life.
0 x

Ruby

Post by Ruby » 4 years ago

Haven't you all realized the computer is generating auto bids to a pre-determined price. LOOK AT THE BID HISTORY!!! No one can enter 20 bids in less than a second. :evil:
0 x

JustaShopper

Ruby wrote:
4 years ago
Haven't you all realized the computer is generating auto bids to a pre-determined price. LOOK AT THE BID HISTORY!!! No one can enter 20 bids in less than a second. :evil:
does this work or has this tread been closed ?

you think the DEvs are behind the last min bidding or change of winner after the fact
0 x

CC

Post by CC » 4 years ago

Justashoppers,I believe the people you are discussing probably initially go in an put an astronomical autobid at let's say 200.00 to 300.00 on each and every auction item they want which is mostly all items. I believe they know normal people like us can't afford 30 or more auto bids of 200.00 or 300.00 in a day. Therefore when you go in and start bidding you may never match their auto bid, therefore product is theirs for the highest normal bid that is less than their say 200.00 or 300.00 auto bid. Not right but shoplc let's anyone bid on items and I guess if those people have the money to pay for all the 299.00 and 199.99 they bid and win and pay for them at that price shoplc is not going to do anything about it. Therefore you lose and they win just to resell I believe.
SAD
0 x