Tuesday (3/24) coffee ☕☕☕

Gypsy

Tuesday (3/24) coffee ☕☕☕

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Good Morning Beautiful Souls 🌼 Happy Tuesday

A beautiful day begins with a beautiful mindset -The moment we start acting like the day is a blessing - It will start to feel like one

🌼🏵🌼🏵🌼🏵🌼🏵🌼

Prayers that everyone had a peaceful -restful and healing nights sleep. That today is better than yesterday was and don't let someone elses hate rule your day. And those that we haven't heard from are well.💜🙏💜🙏💜🙏💜

💟 Hollie 💟 Shop4joy 💟 HowRevolutionary 💟
💟 William 💟 PLEASE.... ✔ in....we worry 😔

This morning I drank water because its healthy....

.......well hot water
..........I poured over coffee grounds
.........in a mug
.........okay coffee
...........I drank coffee

......They say you only need one cup ☕
But to be safe...I had four ☕☕☕☕ 🤗

Still sheltering in place with my kitties. I still dont have a "story" to explain Sissy kittys condition to "Sissy" surely someone has an idea HELP ! !

Any Tuesday plans ??? I've been spending alot of time in my livingroom, thought I might travel over to the dining room today for a little change of scenery in my
"staycation" 😊 at the grocery store meat purchases were limited to two packages of meat per person, there was one little lonely looking roast so I brought it home and this morning I put it in my slow cooker 😋 it will make nice sandwiches this week

Its fun to SEE all our pretty new AVATARS....sans our wrinkles (well mine anyway)😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂
I hope to see more of you ❣❣❣

🧡💛💚💙💜🧡💛💚💙💜🧡💛💚💙💜

Have a beautiful day my friends -
let's put some music on...
Find a beat.....and even if its just one of my BUTT WIGGLES (remember I'm the upstairs neighbor)

LETS DANCE OUR TROUBLES AWAY

💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃

Much love & (((HUGS))) to everyone whether we've chatted or not ❣

-GYPSY 💃
Last edited by Gypsy 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
2 x

JewelryQueen

Re: Tuesday (3/24) coffee ☕☕☕

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

--
Hi there girly, aren't you up early?

Gotta say I love everybody's avatars. You are all so cute. I think I prefer to remain the gray romantic but shadowy woman of mystery. OK, I'll fess up. I don't know how to do it.

Speaking of small fibs, has anyone else noticed their nose getting bigger? Are all the little white lies cumulative and causing the Pinocchio effect? I know that as the years have passed more of my sand has settled in the bottom of my hourglass. I know I am 2 shoe sizes bigger than when I was in college. True, my belt size is getting closer to my IQ than in previous years---but my nose? Maybe I am hallucinating from staying home and indoors so much? I sure hope it is all in my head or soon I will be tripping over my schnoz.

On that bright note I think I will head to beddy-bye. And I'm not even going to wash my face-- because my mirror is not my friend right now!

Talk to all you lay-a-beds later.
2 x

Gypsy

JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
--

Gotta say I love everybody's avatars. You are all so cute. I think I prefer to remain the gray romantic but shadowy woman of mystery. OK, I'll fess up. I don't know how to do it.

Speaking of small fibs, has anyone else noticed their nose getting bigger? Are all the little white lies cumulative and causing the Pinocchio effect? I know that as the years have passed more of my sand has settled in the bottom of my hourglass. I know I am 2 shoe sizes bigger than when I was in college. True, my belt size is getting closer to my IQ than in previous years---but my nose? Maybe I am hallucinating from staying home and indoors so much? I sure hope it is all in my head or soon I will be tripping over my schnoz.

On that bright note I think I will head to beddy-bye. And I'm not even going to wash my face-- because my mirror is not my friend right now!

Good morning ❣
You okay ? You seem a little off from your usual self....
1 x

JewelryQueen

--

Dunno. This 48 hr Stay-in-Place order is bothering more than I thought it would. I pretty much stay home (or in Sissy's home) most of the time except for my weekly grocery trip. But somehow just knowing I HAVE TO is depressing.

Do you think if I only tell the strict truth my nose will get smaller?
2 x

Gypsy

JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
--

Dunno. This 48 hr Stay-in-Place order is bothering more than I thought it would. I pretty much stay home (or in Sissy's home) most of the time except for my weekly grocery trip. But somehow just knowing I HAVE TO is depressing.

Do you think if I only tell the strict truth my nose will get smaller?
We are all getting pretty stir crazy but I'm still not following your line of thought......who's been lying to you ?
1 x

JewelryQueen

--

No one has been lying to me. I am lying to myself--that all this will go away--that we will all be fine. And I lied to a friend of mine yesterday and told her she would be OK. She's not.

I'm just cold and tired and tried to be funny, but you saw right through me.
2 x

Gypsy

JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
--

No one has been lying to me. I am lying to myself--that all this will go away--that we will all be fine. And I lied to a friend of mine yesterday and told her she would be OK. She's not.

I'm just cold and tired and tried to be funny, but you saw right through me.
Oh sweetie 🥺 that was you being kind.....
How many times have we all said those things to someone we care deeply for, that we love so they can rest easier. You are so kind and try to do so much for those around you. ❤ please dont let yourself get down .....WE NEED YOU & LOVE YOU
3 x

Spooky

Post by Spooky » 4 years ago

JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
--

Hey there JQ
yes our noses and our ears never stop growing.
Looking at actors over the years you can see from
earlier in their careers to later in their lives you’ll
notice the changes. For example, Sean Bean from
Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones, The Medicis
to name a few of his acting gigs, his nose has increased
in size quite a bit. That’s my tidbit for the day. Our state
is on lockdown and it’ll probably be weeks before it’s
lifted. Thank goodness for books!
1 x

Gypsy

Spooky wrote:
4 years ago
JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
--

Hey there JQ
yes our noses and our ears never stop growing.
Looking at actors over the years you can see from
earlier in their careers to later in their lives you’ll
notice the changes. For example, Sean Bean from
Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones, The Medicis
to name a few of his acting gigs, his nose has increased
in size quite a bit. That’s my tidbit for the day. Our state
is on lockdown and it’ll probably be weeks before it’s
lifted. Thank goodness for books!
JewelryQueen -Well there you go..... 😳🤪

Good morning Spooky ❣ good to see you
1 x

Gypsy