Wednesday 3/25 Coffee ☕☕☕

Blossom

Re: Wednesday 3/25 Coffee ☕☕☕

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

@Rolltide
Thankful storms weren't worse🙏
I've been meaning to ask about 'your' black kitty. Have you given her a name? Glad she came back after the storms..she's a good judge of character & knows she's found a caring friend in you😻

@Gypsy
Did the 'S' trio come for breakfast?
😻😻😻
4 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Rolltide wrote:
4 years ago
Good morning ladies, hope u r all doing well today. @Angelflutter Thank u for your prayers yesterday. Sounds like you know exactly what we go through. I live in a stick built home, but no basement, so I have a hall closet I clean everything out of when is going to be bad weather, and a baseball helmet, a Noah weather radio, my cellphone, and a battery powered lantern all in place. I have decided that is my plan due to the virus.

Went out this morning to get taxes done, they gave me first apt., with no one else in there, and I masked and gloved up. Then I went and gased up the car using new set of gloves, then used hand sanitizer after trashing gloves in their can. I will do a grocery pickup at 1 PM, just pop the trunk then go. Then I will be home and stay there, hopefully won't have to go out for a long while then other than weekly grocery pickup to stay stocked up. The black kitty was in neighbor's back yard when I got home, as she comes out of the woods over there, so I was able to feed her again today. Guess that's all for me right now. God bless all and stay safe. Love, Rolltide
Rolltide 🤗
Glad you weathered the storm
Sound like you've already had a busy morning with more to do this afternoon. Glad you are taking the precautions that you need to. 💞 little black kitty 💞 I'm glad she/he is still stopping by. -Gypsy
2 x

Gypsy

@Blossom

I only saw Sam this morning but I can tell by the food bowl that others ate I just dont know who. But I did see Skeeter last night , he came by looking for dinner. No sign of Sissy, but I may not for awhile still dont know if shes had her kittens-Gypsy
4 x

Gypsy

Rolltide wrote:
4 years ago
Haven't thought about a name for kitty, but I think it will be Sheba, like the Queen of Sheba. I have a backup bag of cat food now so she will have uninterrupted meals as long as she shows.
Awwww

I had a Sheba kitty....she lived to be almost 25 yrs
💜💜💜💜-Gypsy
3 x

Blossom

Rolltide wrote:
4 years ago
Haven't thought about a name for kitty, but I think it will be Sheba, like the Queen of Sheba. I have a backup bag of cat food now so she will have uninterrupted meals as long as she shows.
Another 'S' name! Sheba..it's purrrfect! Glad you thought ahead for her needs💞
5 x

Blossom

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
@Blossom

I only saw Sam this morning but I can tell by the food bowl that others ate I just dont know who. But I did see Skeeter last night , he came by looking for dinner. No sign of Sissy, but I may not for awhile still dont know if shes had her kittens-Gypsy
Hopefully Sissy ate it & not the possums. How is the possum situation? They sure do like cat food (& everything else)!
2 x

Gypsy

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
Rolltide wrote:
4 years ago
[b[Blossom

I've had
2- Shebas
Smoke, Sookie ,Skeeter, Saber
3 or 4 Sissys
And two .......TIGGERS[/b]
2 x

Gypsy

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
@Blossom

Hopefully Sissy ate it & not the possums. How is the possum situation? They sure do like cat food (& everything else)!
I have seen any around my car lately but that doesn't mean they haven't been there. I have seen them from my front entrance balcony but they are across the fence in other apartment complex.....they can live there. I dont leave the cat food out all the time and if a possum comes close my inside kittys usually let me know.
2 x

Blossom

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
Rolltide wrote:
4 years ago
[b[Blossom

I've had
2- Shebas
Smoke, Sookie ,Skeeter, Saber
3 or 4 Sissys
And two .......TIGGERS[/b]
That's alot of 'S's! I've never used the same first name but since all mine have middle names, they have occasionally been recycled! My mom had a few dogs with the same name (not at the same time but wouldn't that save alot of calling at mealtimes if they did!)
4 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

@Blossom
@Gypsy
@Rolltide
My son claims the possum he feeds is very friendly. Loves cat food.
I love the name SHEBA, better QUEEN SHEBA😍
Can you believe it.
The Governors are contacting retired health professionals, asking if they could come back to work to take care of Corona virus patients.
My friends that are still working dont even have enough protective gear.
With my auto-immune system acting up, I better stay home.
I dont know why, I gave all I had to my patients for 35 years, but I feel guilty not helping now😰
4 x