Re: Wednesday 3/25 Coffee ☕☕☕

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago

The Sissys were all kitties that I took in and then found homes for....and the Shebas & Tiggers were years apart and the names just fit.
Also had a gray kitten once that used to eat Kleenex and I found myself saying...."why you little sh*t....unfortunately that's all she would answer to was Little sh*t 🤪 shorten it to "Littlen" to get her attention
Kleenex! That little sh*t!
Those darn cats😻. Louie Luigi is currently rubbing around on my feet just waiting for enough space to get in my lap. Louie is not happy just being beside me, he HAS to be on me! I never get to sit or sleep without one or more on me! If one gets down another gets that spot!
That's cute ❣ you're gonna think hubby and I were weird but our kids dont have middle names
Not weird! My mom did not have a middle name.
3 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
Blossom wrote:
4 years ago

Kleenex! That little sh*t!
Those darn cats😻. Louie Luigi is currently rubbing around on my feet just waiting for enough space to get in my lap. Louie is not happy just being beside me, he HAS to be on me! I never get to sit or sleep without one or more on me! If one gets down another gets that spot!
That's cute ❣ you're gonna think hubby and I were weird but our kids dont have middle names
Whew 😂😂 both our families thought we were strange.
2 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago

Since I don't have kids I always relate kids stories w/pets. I had a cat named Boo but never figured out a middle name for him. Have one now named Zeplyn who doesn't have a middle name. Sometimes a middle name is just not necessary!
2 x

Gypsy

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
Blossom wrote:
4 years ago

Since I don't have kids I always relate kids stories w/pets. I had a cat named Boo but never figured out a middle name for him. Have one now named Zeplyn who doesn't have a middle name. Sometimes a middle name is just not necessary!
Exactly !!! But they always looked at us like we'd grown two heads
3 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

-
Hello again everyone!

So...you lay around the house all day, are constantly cleaning parts of yourself, food has become your main focus...congratulations my friends, we have all become cats!!

Where, oh where, to spend my vacation? The couch or the armchair?

Had a traffic pile up here today in the S curves. The two little dogs from next door and our cat collided in front of the fridge. I cited them all for speeding and following closer than 3 tail lengths.

Sissy can't get her heart check-up but she is scheduled for a nutrition consult? I'll give her a consult. "Eat anything that doesn't eat you!"

Who ever thought when we changed the clocks it would be to TZ time? (Twilight Zone Time)

Someone better stop me--today I seem to have a million of 'em.
3 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

Good afternoon ladies, glad to see everyone is in good spirits today. I too feed a couple of stray cats and a young possum that also shows up to eat. We had a bad snow storm here and it demolished my duck pen so I have to work on getting it repaired, our snow was gone and then wham back again. I had many tree limbs down and many lost power but I have a whole home generator so at least I do not have to worry about losing power during storms. I did find something on the 60% off section, it is a sun dress that I liked.
3 x

Gypsy

JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
-
Hello again everyone!

So...you lay around the house all day, are constantly cleaning parts of yourself, food has become your main focus...congratulations my friends, we have all become cats!!

Where, oh where, to spend my vacation? The couch or the armchair?

Had a traffic pile up here today in the S curves. The two little dogs from next door and our cat collided in front of the fridge. I cited them all for speeding and following closer than 3 tail lengths.

Sissy can't get her heart check-up but she is scheduled for a nutrition consult? I'll give her a consult. "Eat anything that doesn't eat you!"

Who ever thought when we changed the clocks it would be to TZ time? (Twilight Zone Time)

Someone better stop me--today I seem to have a million of 'em.
glad you're back in true form
😂😂😂😂😂
3 x

Gypsy

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
Good afternoon ladies, glad to see everyone is in good spirits today. I too feed a couple of stray cats and a young possum that also shows up to eat. We had a bad snow storm here and it demolished my duck pen so I have to work on getting it repaired, our snow was gone and then wham back again. I had many tree limbs down and many lost power but I have a whole home generator so at least I do not have to worry about losing power during storms. I did find something on the 60% off section, it is a sun dress that I liked.
YAY glad you found something
I did spend alot of time earlier searching the sales, and clearance sites but didnt find anything that I couldnt live without. All the little strays certainly know where we live dont they 🥰🥰💛
4 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

-

I see we are on lock down again for raging against the machine.
3 x

Gypsy

JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
-

I see we are on lock down again for raging against the machine.
I'm not going to form an opinion until the "announcement" is posted. Just may be that SLC read and heard the concerns and has something good to report about what they ARE going to do as far as donating
3 x