Vicky
Answers: 1

Re: Wednesday 3/25 Coffee ☕☕☕

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

@JewelryQueen
You are hilarious🤣
I wish we could attach little clips and audio’s that are really funny
I will try to repeat a Audio I heard

He said: I want to warn you not to believe everything you hear on whatsapp.

I was following all these instructions on how to avoid catching the virus.
I was pounding on my chest like a gorilla for 22 times to be repeated every 20 minutes.
While I was pounding I tried to blow hot air from my hairdryer on my nose for 5 minutes twice a day to keep the virus from going up my nose.
When I switched hands the hairdryer knocked over the glass of HOT WATER that I was supposed to take 12 sips from every 11 minutes.
That burned my chest, so I tried to dial 911 but my hands caught fire from the hairdryer because it had hand sanitizer on it.
So dont use WHATAPP 😆
4 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

-
We are on double lock down now. Who wants to bet on 3 for 3? And they can make their announcement without shutting down communication, in my opinion. Oh, I am soooo going to get booted.
2 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
-
We are on double lock down now. Who wants to bet on 3 for 3? And they can make their announcement without shutting down communication, in my opinion. Oh, I am soooo going to get booted.
Nah.....I dont think you're going to be booted
3 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

--

Yeah, well we'll see, Apparently you missed my deleted post with the web address for the attorney general for the state of Texas.-
1 x

Gypsy

JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
--

Yeah, well we'll see, Apparently you missed my deleted post with the web address for the attorney general for the state of Texas.-
I saw where you mentioned the post but I didnt see it must've been deleted. I wouldnt worry. Alot of people (including me) put in thier two cents about the issue. So I'm for letting SLC respond. I know how strongly you feel about the "locking of threads" but it's out of our control. People can still read the posts just not respond at this time. They may post responses back on same thread and unlock.....
0 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

well well well, what have we here? i was gone a couple
hours and am first of all....surprised how quiet that the
forum has been this morning. Second....the locked
topics. i just re-read them and there is nothing too
off putting. i will tend to agree with Gypsy and wait
and see the upcoming response.
2 x

Gypsy

It has been pretty quiet....I've been reading most of the afternoon. And watching Josh Gates: Expedition Unknown
1 x

Gypsy

Have you been in a situation that's not funny at all but you got the Giggles and you just couldn't stop laughing......

Hubby and I were putting corrugated steel on garage roof. He was on roof of course and I was sliding sheets up to him. Well I noticed the sheets looked dirty so I did what any good wife would do...I started washing them. Well I then slid one up to him and he attached it then stood up and didnt even get the full sentence out "you really shouldn't get those weeeeeeet" and he came flying off the roof and landed in the middle of the yard.....He flew 😳 I was horrified but for some reason the look on his face when he jumped up set me to giggling and I couldnt stop, we both ended up laying on the ground laughing so hard till one of our neighbors came over to make sure we were okay.....And that was the day I accidentally almost killed my hubby.
4 x

Sam

Post by Sam » 4 years ago

Reading the posts about oppossums. Reminded me of how I came to volunteer at the wildlife rescue i was volunteering at. My dog had rolled a mama opossum who had four clinging babies. She left two of them behind, so I searched for a place to take them. My vet recommended a place up here that rescues, rehabs, then releases. Ended up volunteering for 13 years, every weekend, and 20-30 hours during the week. And, did you know that a family of opossums can eat 70,000 ticks in one season? Gypsy, you are so funny!
3 x

Gypsy

Sam wrote:
4 years ago
Reading the posts about oppossums. Reminded me of how I came to volunteer at the wildlife rescue i was volunteering at. My dog had rolled a mama opossum who had four clinging babies. She left two of them behind, so I searched for a place to take them. My vet recommended a place up here that rescues, rehabs, then releases. Ended up volunteering for 13 years, every weekend, and 20-30 hours during the week. And, did you know that a family of opossums can eat 70,000 ticks in one season? Gypsy, you are so funny!
Hi Sam
That's alot of ticks ❗❗ and I knew they ate them but didnt know that it could be that many. 😊
2 x