Wednesday 3/25 Coffee ☕☕☕

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Re: Wednesday 3/25 Coffee ☕☕☕

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
@OtherSideOfTheTracks

Trust me, this virus thing is not a contest I want to win. We are all in this together.

Thanks again for checking in. You know you matter to me. <<<<< sob/smile.
You got me JQ. Right in the heart. My heart swelled when I read your post and brought tears to my eyes you touched me so... You matter to me too, my dear sister. More than you know. I think the world of you..... I wish you a good rest tonight - sweet dreams - peace of heart - & blessings from above.... <3
5 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote:
4 years ago
Opossums are really cool! I love thems. They are more blind than they can see, they eat ticks and other nasty pests, they don't carry rabies like raccoons because their body temperature is low, they never attack as they are scaredy cats, and speaking of cats, opossums and cats dig each other. I feel sorry for them, bless their hearts. God bless them.

I hope everyone is doing well! I'm just popping in and want to say hello!

Alabama started the day with 103 confirmed coronavirus victims and ended the day with 386.<<< depressing.

Why can't our government give everyone eligible $1200 A MONTH instead of a ONE TIME PAYMENT? Do they think that the virus will be gone in one month? Nope. Idiots on BOTH sides of the isle.

Sigh.

Love to each and every one of you!
I like possums too! They do have bad eyesight. I have seen leftover cat food on porch & even w/light on, they don't see it, they sniff around until they find it. And no two look alike!
5 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

@RS
Any updates on Jordan?
Hope all is well with you & yours and her & her family 💞
4 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

@RS

I know you have a lot going on and have had some serious disappointments with your handbag purchase. Please take a few moments and let us know you and yours are OK.

@Shop4joy

PLEASE!!!! We are all most distraught over your absence and worried about your well-being. If you are physically able would you drop a few sentences here? It would comfort us all.
5 x