Anyone watching live TV right now?

Amy

Anyone watching live TV right now?

Post by Amy » 4 years ago

It’s 9:45 pm here in the east. Cheryl just screamed the loudest I have ever heard & almost came across the desk. I thought she was going to lose her breath. OMG. 🌸
4 x

cateyes

Re: Anyone watching live TV right now?

Post by cateyes » 4 years ago

I can't stand her anymore, I just don't watch her...……... :oops: :cry: :shock:
3 x

Amy

Hi cat eyes: thank goodness for mute button. That’s all I can do besides turn the channel. I try, but my nerves just can’t take it. ☹️
4 x

cateyes

hi, amy. just turned back on and oh no, Cheryl is selling bolo brac with blue diamonds and so much rhodium that it covered the diamond cutting where the I pointers are with heavy blue rhodium and prongs!!!!! it looked awful.... all those 200 people are going to be really upset when they get this home :cry: :cry: :( :cry: :(
2 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

@cateyes
@Amy
Well now its Tenner and Michele hawking Shungite.
I think Shoplc will get alot of flack-because Michele walked over to Tenner with his ok, and stood close to him to demonstrate shungite. They need to follow what we all have to follow.
I like Michele, but she will get angry email.
3 x

cateyes

re: shungite again!!!!!!!!!!!

another shungite tlv again!@!!!!!!!!!! what is the problem with this channel?????????????? been with them for years, can't understand how far they have fallen this year!!! I don't buy any jewelry from them, used to buy all my x-mas for my family of 8 + grand kids and great grand kids, now nothing! so sad, I really liked this channel :cry: :cry: :cry: :( :( :( :shock: :?
4 x

Amy

I bought ALL my Christmas gifts November-December last year from SHOPLC. Everything was great quality & price. After that, things changed so much, I don’t buy much now. Sometimes I get lucky & win an auction but the bids are so outrageous I don’t spend much time looking. Clearance is OK if there is 30% off also, you just have to take the time to go through it all. I surely can’t afford the endless tanzanite (which I don’t like anyway or grandidierite either). It used to be fun watching but not anymore. No joy here. 🌸
8 x