Before you Act....Listen
Before you React...Think
Before you Spend....Earn
Before you Pray...Forgive
Before you Quit.....Try
-----------------------------ernest hemingway

Let's make today so awesome that yesterday gets jealous

🙏 💞💞 🙏💞💞 🙏💞💞 🙏💞💞 🙏💞
Continued prayers for health and the well being of each and everyone of you & your families
💞💞 🙏💞💞 🙏💞💞 🙏💞💞 🙏 💞💞

☕ ☕ ☕ ☕ ☕☕ ☕ ☕ ☕ ☕
Somedays I get up and think-"Maybe I wont have coffee today "🤔 then I laugh & laugh 😂🤣😂🤣😂Because it's good to tell yourself a good joke in the morning 😄😄😄
So let's have a cup together

☕ ☕ ☕ ☕ ☕ ☕ ☕ ☕ ☕ ☕ ☕

Another day of sheltering in place - cleaning my already clean apartment and taking care of my kittys
And for my big finish.......Multi tasking.....
Reading with the TV on 😳🤪
PLEASE tell me that, someone - somewhere - is doing something exciting today ❗❗❗

dont forget to......
Dance like no one is watching , because they're not.......
They're checking thier phones

💃 💙 💃 💙 💃

Love and (((HUGS)))-GYPSY
4 x

JewelryQueen

Re: Thursday (3/26) coffee ☕☕☕

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

--

Good Mawnin!!

The most exciting thing for me today will be to see if I can track down my zip ties. Mr. Mike the infamous roommate will just not be deterred from his daily rounds. He even went to a card party last night. He just doesn't get it that we have a Stay Home Order in effect here. The police got suspicious because there were so many cars parked in front of the party house and broke it up. Some folks just have no sense. I wonder if I zip tie his arm to the pipe underneath the kitchen sink if I will still be able to cook? He was furious that the Trustee Meeting was done online. Give me an S give me a T give me an A give me a Y HOME.

After that I plan to spend the day with the newest JD Robb book Golden in Death. I could really use me some Eve Dallas futuristic police woman, Roarke her scrumptious and filthy rich bad boy husband, and Peabody the ever faithful and earth mother sidekick.

When i get done reading I must clean my house. I'm thinking the odds of getting you Gypsy to do it for me are slim to none.

I think a nice quiet day with no excitement, a big mug of Ghirardelli hot chocolate, and a book will hit the spot.

But now--"To sleep,perchance to dream..."

My love to all
JQ
4 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Ladies, we need some smiles. Surely there are some cute stories out there to share......

I've told you the story about my youngest son getting naked and dancing in our livingroom.........
In front of our preacher & his wife
😲☺️

And about the time my boys pet frogs ended up in my washer and dryer.....that was fun 😳🤯
About hubby falling off garage roof 🥴

Dont make me have to tell you about the time hubby ran out of house wearing only a towel !
Last edited by Gypsy 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
4 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

Good morning Gypsy and Tribe,
Love the Gypsy wit and prayers in the morning and
enjoying coffee.
"There is no pleasure in having nothing to do; the
fun is having lots to do and not doing it."
-Andrew Jackson

I will be praying that everyone is safe
and sound in their regions, getting any help that you need
and being a help to someone else in need.

It will be another stay at home day today.
I hear on the news they are letting prisoners out while
we are all on lockdown! :( Maybe COVID-19 will catch
them? ooops.....my bad.

"What's that I hear?....another cuppa coffee calling? You bet"..

Okay Gypsy, if I can think of something humorous, I'll let ha
know! How 'bout a smile :D for now? Oh....and a (((hug)))

Later,
Love and prayers, honey
5 x

Gypsy

JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
--

Good Mawnin!!

The most exciting thing for me today will be to see if I can track down my zip ties. Mr. Mike the infamous roommate will just not be deterred from his daily rounds. He even went to a card party last night. He just doesn't get it that we have a Stay Home Order in effect here. The police got suspicious because there were so many cars parked in front of the party house and broke it up. Some folks just have no sense. I wonder if I zip tie his arm to the pipe underneath the kitchen sink if I will still be able to cook? He was furious that the Trustee Meeting was done online. Give me an S give me a T give me an A give me a Y HOME.

After that I plan to spend the day with the newest JD Robb book Golden in Death. I could really use me some Eve Dallas futuristic police woman, Roarke her scrumptious and filthy rich bad boy husband, and Peabody the ever faithful and earth mother sidekick.

When i get done reading I must clean my house. I'm thinking the odds of getting you Gypsy to do it for me are slim to none.

I think a nice quiet day with no excitement, a big mug of Ghirardelli hot chocolate, and a book will hit the spot.

But now--"To sleep,perchance to dream..."

My love to all
JQ

Good morning/good night
I'm jealous l dont have the new JD Robb book yet ☹ Sleep well.......We need a story ❗❗❗💙
1 x

Gypsy

honey wrote:
4 years ago
Good morning Gypsy and Tribe,
Love the Gypsy wit and prayers in the morning and
enjoying coffee.
"There is no pleasure in having nothing to do; the
fun is having lots to do and not doing it."
-Andrew Jackson

I will be praying that everyone is safe
and sound in their regions, getting any help that you need
and being a help to someone else in need.

It will be another stay at home day today.
I hear on the news they are letting prisoners out while
we are all on lockdown! :( Maybe COVID-19 will catch
them? ooops.....my bad.

"What's that I hear?....another cuppa coffee calling? You bet"..

Okay Gypsy, if I can think of something humorous, I'll let ha
know! How 'bout a smile :D for now? Oh....and a (((hug)))

Later,
Love and prayers, honey
Good morning 🌺☕☕☕ Honey
Enjoy your coffee ❣ (((HUGS))) to YOU
4 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

HAPPY DAY @Gypsy 👻
GOOD THURSDAY MORNING MY TRIBE🌈

Well- I thought I was DANCING like NOBODY was watching, until my Fur baby YAWNED😽😼

TODAY, I will organize all the dresser drawers that I planned to do for a while- JUST WAS BUSY giving myself all the reasons why I didn’t have the time to tackle them. Like where else will I store all the Shoplc jewelry.
I REALLY DO GIFT ALOT OF THE JEWELRY, BUT THIS NEW MED JUST MAKES ME “SHOP ——SHOP——SHOP” for more😬🥱

WELL, EXCUSES ARE UP 🙄AS SOON AS I HAVE MY EXTRA STRONG CUPS OF ☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️, I be a ORGANIZER😇🤠👑

BECAUSE ITS HARD TO BEAT A PERSON- WHO NEVER GIVES UP💫

WISHING MY TRIBE AND EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE THEY LOVE, A GLORIOUS THURSDAY🌹🌷🌺💐

❤️❤️❤️Vicky
4 x

Vicky

HAPPY DAY @Gypsy 👻
@JewelryQueen
@honey
GOOD THURSDAY MORNING ALL MY TRIBE🌈

Well- I thought I was DANCING like NOBODY was watching, until my Fur baby YAWNED😽😼

TODAY, I will organize all the dresser drawers that I planned to do for a while- JUST WAS BUSY giving myself all the reasons why I didn’t have the time to tackle them. Like where else will I store all the Shoplc jewelry.
I REALLY DO GIFT ALOT OF THE JEWELRY, BUT THIS NEW MED JUST MAKES ME “SHOP ——SHOP——SHOP” for more😬🥱

WELL, EXCUSES ARE UP 🙄AS SOON AS I HAVE MY EXTRA STRONG CUPS OF ☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️, I be a ORGANIZER😇🤠👑

❤️❤️❤️Vicky
Last edited by Vicky 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
3 x

Gypsy

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
HAPPY DAY @Gypsy 👻
GOOD THURSDAY MORNING MY TRIBE🌈

❤️❤️❤️Vicky
Good Morning Vicky
I should clean and reorganize my closet....but I dont think its gonna happen today☺️☺️
4 x

Vicky

@Gypsy
If you notice I didn’t INCLUDE tackling the “BLACK HOLE” closets🥶
Its like a MAGIC TRICK😆Anything that gets put in my closets, can never be found again🤪
4 x