Item on air

Kittycat

Item on air

Post by Kittycat » 4 years ago

Why must shop LC stay on an item until it sells out, even when it takes over 1\2 hr. They have been on this product for 50 min. now. Don't they realize how boring it is to see the same item for so long. Look guys it's not a computer or other electronics that would need a detailed presentation.They just don't get it or care if we are bored and turn to another channel.
12 x

GEMLOVER60

Re: Item on air

Post by GEMLOVER60 » 4 years ago

Kittycat wrote:
4 years ago
Why must shop LC stay on an item until it sells out, even when it takes over 1\2 hr. They have been on this product for 50 min. now. Don't they realize how boring it is to see the same item for so long. Look guys it's not a computer or other electronics that would need a detailed presentation.They just don't get it or care if we are bored and turn to another channel.
They do it a lot. I just go to the J, Q, or H and buy from them. I would never watch the same item that long!! I'd go nuts.
4 x

cateyes

Post by cateyes » 4 years ago

how much shungite do they have? oh, that right... no other channel has it, because they would never sell it. go figure!! ;) ;) :roll:
4 x

cateyes

Post by cateyes » 4 years ago

I've noticed lately they have put low items on for two minutes and the higher items they stay for at least 20 mins.....drives me crazy!!! :cry: :( :roll: :roll: :roll:
5 x

Susie

Post by Susie » 4 years ago

I agree. Especially illana peices
2 x

Susie

Post by Susie » 4 years ago

I agree. Especially illana peices
2 x

Susie