Is host right or wrong?

buyitall

Is host right or wrong?

Post by buyitall » 4 years ago

I just finished watching the host on at 6:30 Am eastern time. She just said the combination of vanadium and iron content is what causes a Ruby’s fluorescence? I thought it was chromium? If she is wrong why would they have a host out there giving wrong information. I like this woman with her country accent but she constantly pronounces gemstone names wrong. You should have heard her try to pronounce Niassa while ago. Someone must have told her in her ear piece how to say it because then she said it correctly.
1 x

buyitall

Is host right or wrong?

Post by buyitall » 4 years ago

I just finished watching the host on at 6:30 Am eastern time. She just said the combination of vanadium and iron content is what causes a Ruby’s fluorescence? I thought it was chromium? If she is wrong why would they have a host out there giving wrong information. I like this woman with her country accent but she constantly pronounces gemstone names wrong. You should have heard her try to pronounce Niassa while ago. Someone must have told her in her ear piece how to say it because then she said it correctly.
0 x

honey

Re: Is host right or wrong?

Post by honey » 4 years ago

buyitall wrote:
4 years ago
If she is wrong why would they have a host out there
giving wrong information?" Well....uh....ummmm?..
......good question! ha
2 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

buyitall wrote:
4 years ago
from what I've read its iron & chromium
But I'm definitely not an expert
2 x

Susie

Post by Susie » 4 years ago

I personally like Michelle Mahoney the new host and her accent is southern. She’s a newer host . She’s came a long way from when she started in November.keeps getting better week to week.one of my newest favorite host. Just be patient. We all start somewhere and work our way up.😁
6 x

Susie

Post by Susie » 4 years ago

I personally like Michelle Mahoney the new host and her accent is southern. She’s a newer host . She’s came a long way from when she started in November.keeps getting better week to week.one of my newest favorite host. Just be patient. We all start somewhere and work our way up.😁
2 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
buyitall wrote:
4 years ago

'hand up and waving'----ooo!!!...ooo!!! I know what gives the
Niassssa Ruby's fluorescence!!!! That dang 'black light flashlight'
that you gotta tote around!!
9 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

honey wrote:
4 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
buyitall wrote:
4 years ago

'hand up and waving'----ooo!!!...ooo!!! I know what gives the
Niassssa Ruby's fluorescence!!!! That dang 'black light flashlight'
that you gotta tote around!!

😂🤣😂🤣😂
5 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
3 x