Overbidding on on-line auctions

Zero0

Overbidding on on-line auctions

Post by Zero0 » 4 years ago

For months several individuals consistently overbid on the online auctions. Complaints are on the community forum as well. If you check bidding history of Merilee, Debbie W and others you can clearly see it is intentional. Is there anything you can do to curb or revoke their bidding practices. It appears the do not purchase any of these items!
5 x

Gem Lover

Re: Overbidding on on-line auctions

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

I agree, i saw them last night over bidding on a diamond ring that sold on here for $147, they were up to $399 on it. I always see them doing this and they do not buy it because you see the same items back up for auction again over and over.
5 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Yep....agree
5 x

Druid

Post by Druid » 4 years ago

I think the high bidders are shop lc monitors who want a certain price for more valuable items.We, normal bidders try to keep the prices as low as possible but not always suceed because Big brothers like Marilee,Debee, John or other “lee” new names keep overbidding and trying to raise forcibly the bid.
2 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 4 years ago

Zero0 wrote:
4 years ago
For months several individuals consistently overbid on the online auctions. Complaints are on the community forum as well. If you check bidding history of Merilee, Debbie W and others you can clearly see it is intentional. Is there anything you can do to curb or revoke their bidding practices. It appears the do not purchase any of these items!
Good morning,

Thank you so much for your post. I have sent in your comments for the online auctions to review and investigate this. We have also recently added restrictions to how much people can bid on items. More information can be found at this thread: https://community.shoplc.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2434

Thank you again for your post, and I hope you are having a beautiful day!
0 x

Zero0

Post by Zero0 » 4 years ago

Thank you! All is well. Recommend checking AAA tanzanite jewelry and neon gemstone jewelry.
Stay safe and healthy!
1 x

BC

Post by BC » 4 years ago

Zero0 wrote:
4 years ago
[/If Marilee bought helf of the items she bid on she would spend 5-6K a night,
5 x