Is host right or wrong?

Blowitout

Re: Is host right or wrong?

Post by Blowitout » 4 years ago

That host was on something. I hope the company takes this seriously and gets her some help.
0 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

--

The amounts of chromium and/or vanadium in a ruby determines how red the ruby will be (color). Chromium is responsible for the fluorescence (glow) under UV light.
4 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

Blowitout wrote:
4 years ago
That host was on something. I hope the company takes this seriously and gets her some help.
Nah, She's not on something. That's Michele Mahone with
a very southern drawl. She's been on other networks and has
been at SlC for about 6 mos. Michele has also been a comedienne.
For me......she is actually much more pleasant than some of
the others hosting.
Later Blowitout,
honey
Last edited by honey 4 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
0 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

That host is Michele Mahone. Many years of experience. Was a host at GSN, where they sell up to million dollar jewels and only hire the best.
She came in yesterday to help out and worked extra long hours. So maybe she was tired and she misspoke. Thats rare. Very unusual. Many hosts give false information to mislead us into buying, I never hear her doing it.
I feel I can trust her alot more then many other hosts who intentionally mislead us.
Her accent does work against her, but if you get to watch her more, you will see she is 100% with it.

Have a safe day !!
1 x

2Blonde

Post by 2Blonde » 4 years ago

Don't get me started on that black (ultraviolet) light that they keep saying is like outside light. Unless you carry one of those lights around with you or hang out at discos, it's not likely your going to see what they show on TV. This includes those "alexandrites."
4 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

2Blonde wrote:
4 years ago
Don't get me started on that black (ultraviolet) light that they keep saying is like outside light. Unless you carry one of those lights around with you or hang out at discos, it's not likely your going to see what they show on TV. This includes those "alexandrites."
Yeah, I told CS the same thing about the Alexandrite and blacklight when I returned the pieces I had purchased.....was not gonna carry light around in my purse.
3 x