Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

🤗 H♡PPY FRID♡Y ♡LL🤗

People wait all week for Friday -
All year for Summer -
All thier life for Happiness-
Dont wait for Happiness....
make it Happen

🙏💙💙🙏💙💙🙏💙💙🙏💙💙🙏💙💙🙏💙💙
I know we've been stressed and worried,.trying to make the best of all the chaos. I found this prayer and it seemed right.
I pray for all - a heart free of sadness, a mind free of worries , that your life is full of gladness and your body free of illness. 🙏

☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕
I've got the coffee brewed and strong

Sending out some Friday love ❤ ☕☕☕☕
I've added it to your coffee........

You're Welcome ❤☕

Weathers warm again today here, hopefully the wind wont be so bad today. Sissy was by with Sam and Skeeter...still hasn't had her kittens. And it's the same-old-same here today. I'm going to have to head to laundromat next day or so. Not looking forward to it. One of the things I miss about my house is my washer and dryer ☹ Whats exciting at your house today ? Have any plans ??? Oh, in case you missed the post yesterday - the ring I finally won on RA shipped yesterday evening 🤗🤗🤗🤗
Last night my phone screen kept freezing up and I couldn't post so I cleared everything and shut it down Been catching up on all of last nights posts about the hand sanitizers 😠 my phone is still acting weird...not sure why it is so slow and screen freezing, seems like it takes forever to post. {Sighing} Hope everyone makes the most of today 🌻🌺🌻

WORRY LESS DANCE MORE
come on ladies.....there's always a reason 🥰
💃 💃 💃 💃

Love & (((HUGS))) -GYPSY
Last edited by Gypsy 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
3 x

Gypsy

Re: Friday (3/27) Coffee ☕☕☕

@Hollie
Hello there - I saw where you posted last night 🤗🤗 really happy to see you , we've been worried ❣ I hope you are online today. ❣😀😀😀😀
2 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

Good morning ladies. I got a call from my state senator last night she was doing a live phone speech with everyone and giving us the opportunity to answer any questions that we had about the virus she also explained the stimulus package that was approved and explained everybody will be getting a check even those on social security and disability and it would be directly deposited into your account and for those filing taxes it would be mailed to them and they were hoping everyone would start getting their money within three weeks so for those who have been strapped by this virus that check will come in handy and that's good news, so I guess that is something worth looking forward to. I hope you all have a wonderful day.
5 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

Good morning ladies. I got a call from my state senator last night she was doing a live phone speech with everyone and giving us the opportunity to answer any questions that we had about the virus she also explained the stimulus package that was approved and explained everybody will be getting a check even those on social security and disability and it would be directly deposited into your account and for those filing taxes it would be mailed to them and they were hoping everyone would start getting their money within three weeks so for those who have been strapped by this virus that check will come in handy and that's good news, so I guess that is something worth looking forward to. I hope you all have a wonderful day.
3 x

Gypsy

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
Good morning Gem Lover
That was a really great thing for your Senator to do. I still dont think that I will be eligible for this check. Even though I live barely above what is called poverty level. I've seen no provisions that include me. I dont receive social security, I receive from the VA what is basically a widows pension because my husband was a 100% service connected veteran and his death was result of his disability. And no I dont pay taxes on this check
I am happy that it will be sent out because people to need assistance and I do hope I'm wrong.. -Gypsy

BTW - for.anyone that thinks I am complaining-
I AM NOT. I'm just stating what I know at this time. I pay all my bills each month and have food each month. I dont do without.... And I didnt lose a paycheck I'm not suffering as many are. If I dont receive any check its okay by me.
Last edited by Gypsy 4 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
3 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

@Gypsy
@GemLover
HAPPY FRIDAY MORNING ALL MY TRIBE🌟🌺
I DONT THINK IT WAS YOUR PHONE’s FAULT LAST NIGHT GYPSY.
My iphone wouldn’t let me post- neither on the App, nor any other way for over 1 hour🤷🏻‍♀️😾
I heard the scary news this morning, that America overtook all the other countries in Covid-19 cases.
My former colleagues at the ER are overwhelmed with these cases.
They are only given 1 mask to wear the entire 12 hour shift. They take them home to disinfect them, so they can wear it next shift.
The only relief they have is less patients coming to the ER.. Usually about one third of patients that come to the ER are not emergencies. Either they have no insurance or cant get an appointment to their Doctor.
These patients are staying home for fear of being exposed to the virus.
I was horrified to hear that when hospitals are short on ventilators, they have 2 patients share one vent, by splitting the connections. No need to explain what that entails for the 2 patients. Well it keeps them alive 👍

Time for VERY STRONG POTENT ☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️WITH A EXTRA DAB OF WHIPPED CREAM—- AND
HECK YEA - I’m dunking some YUMMY HI CARB 🍩🍪in it.
MAYBE, if I have enough weight on me, I will SCARE the 🐉 into making a quick exit into the abyss🌪
Hope everyone’s Friday is SAFE and HEALTHY 💪🏻🦾
HUGS 💋AND MORE 💋HUGS- Vicky
5 x

Gypsy

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
@Gypsy
@GemLover
HAPPY FRIDAY MORNING ALL MY TRIBE🌟🌺
I DONT THINK IT WAS YOUR PHONE’s FAULT LAST NIGHT GYPSY.
My iphone wouldn’t let me post- neither on the App, nor any other way for over 1 hour🤷🏻‍♀️😾
I heard the scary news this morning, that America overtook all the other countries in Covid-19 cases.
My former colleagues at the ER are overwhelmed with these cases.
They are only given 1 mask to wear the entire 12 hour shift. They take them home to disinfect them, so they can wear it next shift.
The only relief they have is less patients coming to the ER.. Usually about one third of patients that come to the ER are not emergencies. Either they have no insurance or cant get an appointment to their Doctor.
These patients are staying home for fear of being exposed to the virus.
I was horrified to hear that when hospitals are short on ventilators, they have 2 patients share one vent, by splitting the connections. No need to explain what that entails for the 2 patients. Well it keeps them alive 👍

Time for VERY STRONG POTENT ☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️WITH A EXTRA DAB OF WHIPPED CREAM—- AND
HECK YEA - I’m dunking some YUMMY HI CARB 🍩🍪in it.
MAYBE, if I have enough weight on me, I will SCARE the 🐉 into making a quick exit into the abyss🌪
Hope everyone’s Friday is SAFE and HEALTHY 💪🏻🦾
HUGS 💋AND MORE 💋HUGS- Vicky
Good Morning Vicky ☺️
Well hopefully our phones will behave today.
I watched a little news but got sad and depressed so I changed the channel. I wish the donut shop was open here 😋 could use some suger and carbs 🍩☕🍩☕🍩with my coffee this morning, will settle for peanut butter toast . Have a great one today ❣🤗 (((HUGS))) back to you ❣❣❣❣ -Gypsy
3 x

Margaret

Post by Margaret » 4 years ago

ĢGGGòoood morning.
I have landed on my feet today doing the victory dance. Laughing crying and praying with the tribe. Thank for welcoming me. Blossom Gypsy Honey and Vicky thank you for letting me know Iam not alone. You worriers gave me the strength to reminded that for every problem there is a solution and I could face the day ahead.
I started by calling CAA to get my flat tire fixed and explained I have no immune system and iam in the highest risk group to catch the virus and spread it. They asked me to leave my membership on the hood and to stay inside of my home. My tire got fixed.

I called the 2 clinics that I had appointments with and they agreed to put me into an isolation room as soon as I got there. Which they did. I just made my appointments with only minutes to spare.
I called the pet store and placed my order over the phone which was waiting for me at customer service. They said in future they will bring the orders to my car.

When I got home God gave me the right words to make my husband realize that he had to drop off the car to the auto repair centre and take a cab home. He broke his foot 9 months ago and has refused to drive. The pitty party is over. Iam finally able to quarantine myself.

The hardest and last challenge was to call the vet and find out the results of my new cats blood work who has been vomiting 5 out of 6 days. We now have to wait for the pathologist report to confirm if he has leukemia. My husbands responce was let's take him back to the rescue centre. I told him God gave us beautiful Thunder for a reason and we will all get through this as a family.
To my tribe of worriers who have my back God bless you and your family's and keep you safe.
Now i have to go back to the aution for some fun before I face today's challenges.
5 x

Margaret

ĢGGGòoood morning.
I have landed on my feet today doing the victory dance. Laughing crying and praying with the tribe. Thank for welcoming me. Blossom Gypsy Honey and Vicky thank you for letting me know Iam not alone. You worriers gave me the strength to reminded that for every problem there is a solution and I could face the day ahead.
I started by calling CAA to get my flat tire fixed and explained I have no immune system and iam in the highest risk group to catch the virus and spread it. They asked me to leave my membership on the hood and to stay inside of my home. My tire got fixed.

I called the 2 clinics that I had appointments with and they agreed to put me into an isolation room as soon as I got there. Which they did. I just made my appointments with only minutes to spare.
I called the pet store and placed my order over the phone which was waiting for me at customer service. They said in future they will bring the orders to my car.

When I got home God gave me the right words to make my husband realize that he had to drop off the car to the auto repair centre and take a cab home. He broke his foot 9 months ago and has refused to drive. The pitty party is over. Iam finally able to quarantine myself.

The hardest and last challenge was to call the vet and find out the results of my new cats blood work who has been vomiting 5 out of 6 days. We now have to wait for the pathologist report to confirm if he has leukemia. My husbands responce was let's take him back to the rescue centre. I told him God gave us beautiful Thunder for a reason and we will all get through this as a family.
To my tribe of worriers who have my back God bless you and your family's and keep you safe.
Now i have to go back to the aution for some fun before I face today's challenges.
0 x

Margaret

ĢGGGòoood morning.

0 x