Re: Clearance under $10 Friday

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Hollie wrote:
4 years ago
Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
Hollie wrote:
4 years ago
I looked at the first 4 hours. Hardly anything listed under $10!
Plenty of higher priced things tho. Too bad as I was looking forward to unwinding after a verrrrrrry busy week getting things ready for lockdown. Thought I'd de-stress a bit and buy some small things. Guess not. 😕

I hope everyone has been well and weathering the storm ok. 💜😷💜
Hi Hollie!
Hmmm (figures) My guide says Under $10 starts at midnight (cst) but guess that doesn't mean it will.

Stocking up & stocking up & running out of room to put stuff. Still find myself going once a week. :?

My area due for more severe weather Sat. Hope all is well with you & yours💞
Hi Blossom your avatar is cuuute!
I'm seeing some under $10 scattered in here and there. Not what I was expecting but oh well. There are crazier things to worry about lately. Even shopping Chewy was a bit nuts. We feed 2 cats that live in the area and finding them canned food was difficult. Alllll the friskies ---Sold Out! Finally settled on either 9 lives or meow mix....whichever. Now if it ever gets here. 3 products coming from 3 different States via Chewy. Should be interesting.
Sorry for rambling. It's the stress. Hope you're doing well! 🌻
@Hollie
I feed all my kitties 9lives and they seem to like it. Saber kitty has sensitive stomach and its actually the only brand he doesnt "toss back up".and it less expensive. -Gypsy
2 x

Hollie

Post by Hollie » 4 years ago

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
Hollie wrote:
4 years ago
Blossom wrote:
4 years ago

Hi Hollie!
Hmmm (figures) My guide says Under $10 starts at midnight (cst) but guess that doesn't mean it will.

Stocking up & stocking up & running out of room to put stuff. Still find myself going once a week. :?

I'm seeing some under $10 scattered in here and there. Not what I was expecting but oh well. There are crazier things to worry about lately. Even shopping Chewy was a bit nuts. We feed 2 cats that live in the area and finding them canned food was difficult. Alllll the friskies ---Sold Out! Finally settled on either 9 lives or meow mix....whichever. Now if it ever gets here. 3 products coming from 3 different States via Chewy. Should be interesting.
@Hollie
You're a sweetie! The avatar website is kind!

I totally agree. Shopping for bling not top priority but shopping for fur babies...top of the list! Hope your lucky kitties' order arrives on time💞
Nothing ever gets here on time. 😂 it will probably show up in a week -10 days if lucky. But not to worry. Everyone has an extra bag of food in the feed house. Just in case and my closest neighbor owns a local biz and she has a room full of 50# bags of feed.
nothing 2 or 4 footed will starve.
But I was kinda hoping to swoop up some cute under $10 bead necklaces or those cute floral necklaces for summer. Give me a white tank or T and a cute necklace and earrings and I'm happy. 💃 I know the chickens appreciate when I dress up for them. 😎😆
3 x

Gypsy

@Hollie
Aside from me not liking cold weather, your place sounds like the RIGHT place to be 🧡 would love to watch animal tv through the window 🤗🤗🤗
2 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

@Hollie

I just knew you were OK! Don't bring out the butterfly nets and jackets will the long sleeves, but I have an energy connection with those I care about and your vibrations are steady and strong. Shop4Joy not so much. I cannot feel her at all which really concerns me.

Anyhow, yeah- isn't it wonderful how animals and nature can bring us back down to earth. We have a huge herd of elk between my podink town and the one horse one down the road. It is truly awe inspiring when they move in a wave across the road. Of course then we have the stray tourist or two who stop dead- in the middle of the road- and get out of their cars-in the middle of the road- to take pictures. This is a two way road and the speed limit is 55 and most people go 65. I worry about the elk. I don't worry as much about the tourists because if they are that dumb a little thinning of the herd may be in order. I've been petitioning the County for years to make a turn outs in the fields adjoining this road but so far no luck.

Stay safe! Stay happy! You are a girl after my own heart.

JQ
3 x

Hollie

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
Hollie wrote:
4 years ago
Blossom wrote:
4 years ago

Hi Hollie!

@Hollie
I feed all my kitties 9lives and they seem to like it. Saber kitty has sensitive stomach and its actually the only brand he doesnt "toss back up".and it less expensive. -Gypsy
I hope they like it as much as your kitties do. I was surprised at the price difference. Like half price! Hopefully they like it and I'll keep buying it. They're sweet kitties. They're scared of the chickens. Lol.
2 x

Hollie

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
@Hollie
Aside from me not liking cold weather, your place sounds like the RIGHT place to be 🧡 would love to watch animal tv through the window 🤗🤗🤗
😂 Animal TV. That's perfect Gypsy! That's what we've got here. It's almost time for the deer and elk to birth too!! It's an exciting time of year. The first birthing I saw was a set of twin deer. They looked like shivering wet chihuahuas. 😍😍 The baby elk make the cutest noises that flow thru the meadows.
I know you love the warm and sun ima huge fan myself. The weather here is weird tho. We rarely need more then a sweat jacket to run around in. Early am food bank I'll start off in a snow jumper and peel it down as the hours go by. It's the nights that get cold.
2 x

Gypsy

Hollie wrote:
4 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
@Hollie
😂 Animal TV. That's perfect Gypsy! That's what we've got here. It's almost time for the deer and elk to birth too!! It's an exciting time of year. The first birthing I saw was a set of twin deer. They looked like shivering wet chihuahuas. 😍😍 The baby elk make the cutest noises that flow thru the meadows.
I know you love the warm and sun ima huge fan myself. The weather here is weird tho. We rarely need more then a sweat jacket to run around in. Early am food bank I'll start off in a snow jumper and peel it down as the hours go by. It's the nights that get cold.
NIGHT TIME =CUDDLE TIME

🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰
1 x

Hollie

JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
@Hollie

I just knew you were OK! Don't bring out the butterfly nets and jackets will the long sleeves, but I have an energy connection with those I care about and your vibrations are steady and strong. Shop4Joy not so much. I cannot feel her at all which really concerns me.

Anyhow, yeah- isn't it wonderful how animals and nature can bring us back down to earth. We have a huge herd of elk between my podink town and the one horse one down the road. It is truly awe inspiring when they move in a wave across the road. Of course then we have the stray tourist or two who stop dead- in the middle of the road- and get out of their cars-in the middle of the road- to take pictures. This is a two way road and the speed limit is 55 and most people go 65. I worry about the elk. I don't worry as much about the tourists because if they are that dumb a little thinning of the herd may be in order. I've been petitioning the County for years to make a turn outs in the fields adjoining this road but so far no luck.

Stay safe! Stay happy! You are a girl after my own heart.

JQ
You have good spidy senses JQ! 👍🏼 All is well. We've just been busy making sure the elders and disabled have food water wood movies to watch....... a bit of company. Some are worried so we're spreading out some JOY. (Hear that SLC? JOY)
Is shop4joy a mountain dweller too? When did she last check in? Hopefully she's ok and just quiet

I'm reading your post and just busted out laughing!😂 YES! They stop dead in the road... and get out in the middle of the road. 😂😂😂
Oh I have a funny for you.
Two weeks ago when the snow was high and the roads all goofy I'm on my way down the mountain headed for town. I round my first curve and see a car stopped in the middle of the road and a man outside the car. I stop to ask if they're ok or need help and the man proceeds to tell me he had gotten out to P. 😂 in the middle of the road😂 where people live.😂 I couldn't believe it. I directed him to the closest outhouse. Only lost people end up there.

I hate that your elk have to cross in that kind of traffic. 😕 send them here, it's safer.
3 x

Hollie

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
Hollie wrote:
4 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
@Hollie
NIGHT TIME =CUDDLE TIME

🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰
I have a 6'7" 300 pound bear that emits a crazy amount of heat. 😂😂😂😍
2 x

Hollie

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
Hi @JewelryQueen @Blossom @Hollie
I cant believe Adi and Michele are selling one bottle of hand sanitizer 8 oz for $14.75 plus $3.99 shipping. It has no alcohol in it. Maybe its contents is effective too. All experts say the sanitizer needs to contain at least 60% alcohol.
I just got 6 10oz from the big river for $14.75, free shipping
I notice its selling out very fast.
Terrible to use scared viewers to pay at least 5x the amount. And Adi claims the alcohol based sanitizers evaporates quickly. Wow —- michele knows better. She was a OR tech. She should have corrected him.
$14.75??? Isn't that price gouging?? Pretty sure that's illegal.
Did you guys see where some Union (seic? Or something) mysteriously found over 3 MILLION face masks after SoS Pompeo said he'd be knocking on doors of hoarders.
1 x