Clearance under $10 Friday

Hollie

Re: Clearance under $10 Friday

Post by Hollie » 4 years ago

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
Hi @JewelryQueen @Blossom @Hollie
I cant believe Adi and Michele are selling one bottle of hand sanitizer 8 oz for $14.75 plus $3.99 shipping. It has no alcohol in it. Maybe its contents is effective too. All experts say the sanitizer needs to contain at least 60% alcohol.
I just got 6 10oz from the big river for $14.75, free shipping
I notice its selling out very fast.
Terrible to use scared viewers to pay at least 5x the amount. And Adi claims the alcohol based sanitizers evaporates quickly. Wow —- michele knows better. She was a OR tech. She should have corrected him.
$14.75??? Isn't that price gouging?? Pretty sure that's illegal.
Did you guys see where some Union (seic? Or something) mysteriously found over 3 MILLION face masks after SoS Pompeo said he'd be knocking on doors of hoarders.
2 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Hollie wrote:
4 years ago
Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
I cant believe Adi and Michele are selling one bottle of hand sanitizer 8 oz for $14.75 plus $3.99 shipping. It has no alcohol in it. Maybe its contents is effective too. All experts say the sanitizer needs to contain at least 60% alcohol.
Terrible to use scared viewers to pay at least 5x the amount. And Adi claims the alcohol based sanitizers evaporates quickly. Wow —- michele knows better. She was a OR tech. She should have corrected him.
Did you guys see where some Union (seic? Or something) mysteriously found over 3 MILLION face masks after SoS Pompeo said he'd be knocking on doors of hoarders.
That's alot of masks....now if they get them where they are needed.
I could be wrong but I thought Vicky meant she got 6 bottles for total of $14.75 🤔🤔🤔
1 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Hollie wrote:
4 years ago
Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
Hollie wrote:
4 years ago

Hi Blossom your avatar is cuuute!
I'm seeing some under $10 scattered in here and there. Not what I was expecting but oh well. There are crazier things to worry about lately. Even shopping Chewy was a bit nuts. We feed 2 cats that live in the area and finding them canned food was difficult. Alllll the friskies ---Sold Out! Finally settled on either 9 lives or meow mix....whichever. Now if it ever gets here. 3 products coming from 3 different States via Chewy. Should be interesting.
Sorry for rambling. It's the stress. Hope you're doing well! 🌻
@Hollie
You're a sweetie! The avatar website is kind!

I totally agree. Shopping for bling not top priority but shopping for fur babies...top of the list! Hope your lucky kitties' order arrives on time💞
Nothing ever gets here on time. 😂 it will probably show up in a week -10 days if lucky. But not to worry. Everyone has an extra bag of food in the feed house. Just in case and my closest neighbor owns a local biz and she has a room full of 50# bags of feed.
nothing 2 or 4 footed will starve.
But I was kinda hoping to swoop up some cute under $10 bead necklaces or those cute floral necklaces for summer. Give me a white tank or T and a cute necklace and earrings and I'm happy. 💃 I know the chickens appreciate when I dress up for them. 😎😆
Clearance changes Under $10 days for sure. 😂I like to think my fur babies appreciate me wearing bling too!
Just saw tp for sale on SLC!
3 x

Gypsy

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
Hollie wrote:
4 years ago
Blossom wrote:
4 years ago

@Hollie

I totally agree. Shopping for bling not top priority but shopping for fur babies...top of the list! Hope your lucky kitties' order arrives on time💞
Nothing ever gets here on time. 😂 it will probably show up in a week -10 days if lucky. But not to worry. Everyone has an extra bag of food in the feed house. Just in case and my closest neighbor owns a local biz and she has a room full of 50# bags of feed.
But I was kinda hoping to swoop up some cute under $10 bead necklaces or those cute floral necklaces for summer. Give me a white tank or T and a cute necklace and earrings and I'm happy. 💃 I know the chickens appreciate when I dress up for them. 😎😆
Clearance changes Under $10 days for sure. 😂I like to think my fur babies appreciate me wearing bling too!
Yep - toilet paper
2 x

Hollie

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
Hollie wrote:
4 years ago
Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
That's alot of masks....now if they get them where they are needed.
I could be wrong but I thought Vicky meant she got 6 bottles for total of $14.75 🤔🤔🤔
Hmmmm. I read 1 8oz for $14.75. For 6 it wouldn't be so bad with only $3.99 shipping. I haven't been watching so I don't know.
That's why I was looking forward to under $10 Friday as advertised. 😔 guess I'll stress shop elsewhere.

OMG THEYRE SELLING TOILET PAPER!!!!!!!! THREE ROLLS OF TOILET PAPER FOR $7.99 AND $3.99 SHIPPING!!

OOOOOOOOOOOO
MMMMMMMMMMM
GGGGGGGGGGG
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4 x

Hollie

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
Hollie wrote:
4 years ago
Blossom wrote:
4 years ago

@Hollie

My hubby was flipping channels and yelled at me to HURRY UP AND TURN UR LOSER CHANNEL ON!!

They Are Hawking. Toilet. Paper. :::thud:::
3 x

Hollie

Look how much is selling!
What is the psychology behind this? People are so goofy over the toilet paper!! Why?
2 x

Blossom

Hollie wrote:
4 years ago
Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
Hollie wrote:
4 years ago

My hubby was flipping channels and yelled at me to HURRY UP AND TURN UR LOSER CHANNEL ON!!

They Are Hawking. Toilet. Paper. :::thud:::
Hope anyone who orders won't need it for 5-7 business days :roll:
4 x

Blossom

Hollie wrote:
4 years ago
What is the psychology behind this? People are so goofy over the toilet paper!! Why?
Guess they've never had to improvise.
4 x

Gypsy

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
Hollie wrote:
4 years ago
Guess they've never had to improvise.
I looked at my screen they started with over 2800
3 packs
4 x