Re: Clearance under $10 Friday

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Hollie wrote:
4 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
Hollie wrote:
4 years ago

We are awake right? We're not sleeping and this is all real right?? We aren't all having the same nightmare?
Its a nightmare alright
When do we wake up?
4-10-20?
I dunno , this whole thing has given me a headache
2 x

Hollie

Post by Hollie » 4 years ago

JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
@Hollie

If you want a real eye opener check out the mask, hand sanitizer and PPE threads from the last couple of days. Most are locked but you can still view. They were selling aloe vera gel that a lot of people use to make their own sanitizer, and if memory serves with shipping and tax it worked out to $6 an ounce! Outrageous!!!

I know you're not looking for recruits but I am a good shot with a gun, fair with a bow and arrow if the pull is not too strong, can ride a horse if necessary, am a good "down home" cook, delivered a baby at a commune once, am familiar with herbal and naturopathic cures, know how to sew, cut, trim, and dye hair, can tell a fairly amusing story, am good at math, and am at least passable in five languages. Whaddya think? Huh? Whaddaya think?

PS The six pack of sanitizer was on the big river in South America.
We're gonna come pick you up and bring you here. You might get here in time to deliver our next town baby. It's a boy. He's getting ready to join us. We could use you JQ. We don't really have a town "mom" right now.
2 x

Hollie

Post by Hollie » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
Hollie wrote:
4 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago

Its a nightmare alright
When do we wake up?
4-10-20?
😟
Do you have a shungite mask or tile to slap on your forehead?
sorry....couldn't stop myself. 😔
3 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Hollie wrote:
4 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
Hollie wrote:
4 years ago

When do we wake up?
4-10-20?
😟
Do you have a shungite mask or tile to slap on your forehead?
sorry....couldn't stop myself. 😔
😂😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂
You made me laugh ❣❣❣❣❣❣
Thank you 🧡 (((HUG)))
2 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

@Hollie

I'll be at Sissy's house. What time may I expect you? How many are coming? I made enchiladas, my special refried beans and spanish rice. Got plenty!
1 x

Post by AvatarCreator » 6 months ago

After reading word avatar my first thought was you are talking about creating of avatars for fashionaized things with <a href="https://makeavatar.io/"> Avatar Maker </a> or anyother tool but after scrolling whole page i found this is something else :D :D :lol:
0 x

FarmMom

Post by FarmMom » 6 months ago

@AvatarCreator

I'm not sure who you are, but your account will be banned and your post deleted if you don't remove the link you posted. The rules here do not permit any such thing, and it's run by communist overlords who are quick to dish out punnishment on those undeserving of it.

What brings you to our forum?
4 x

Jonarts

Post by Jonarts » 6 months ago

if you hover over that link, you can tell it's a hotlink, meaning it could be something bad and download to your computer, don't anyone click on it. Going on a 3 year old post and posting a hot link is pretty suspicious anyway.
5 x

Mapper

Post by Mapper » 6 months ago

OMG! It's a link to a FREE and SAFE website to create avatars. :roll:
3 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 6 months ago

At this point I don’t think Shop LC cares or is aware of anything on the forum, unless a hosts reports us! Why would someone post something on avatars on a 3 year old thread that has nothing to do with the subject. Weird to say the least.
3 x