Blossom

Re: SERIOUSLY!! Selling toilet paper!! UNBELIEVABLE

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

SarahC wrote: ↑
4 years ago
honey wrote: ↑
4 years ago
hey now!!!!
Sarah C chimed in by liking a couple of posts in this thread.
Thank you Sarah! :) Miss you.

My jaw dropped when I saw what and I turned them OFF
when I saw for how much!!! A kid can get a lunch for 10cents?
....but paper products cost how much?????
Hey Honey. I pop in here from time to time πŸ’•Hope you’re staying safe. πŸ’•
Hi Sarah C! We do miss you!
NamaSte...& stay safe πŸ’ž
4 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

Hi everyone,
I was shocked to see the price gouging for TP and the shipping price. Yet they sold to over 500 buyers
I was embarrassed for shoplc to go this low and sell TP.
It follows a hand sanitizer that had no testing for Covid-19 which is totally different then previous viruses. Used no Alcohol which is recommended for Covid-19. The cost was way overpriced at $14.99 for 1 bottle of 8.5 oz. plus $3.99 shipping I guess people are scared and buy it at any cost. It was from the UK where the reviewers rated it a 3. Shoplc sold over 4000 in a few minutes.
There were other sellers online which gouged. Some sellers on Ama... were charging outrageous amounts. They were quickly taken down by AM....
STAY SAFE. HUGS TO ALL❀️
5 x

Angelflutter

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

Amy wrote: ↑
4 years ago
Hi angel flutter : Nothing personal. I respectful disagree with your opinion of Shawn & the TP disgrace. All the hosts know what is in their upcoming show, even if they pretend it’s a β€œ surprise.” Otherwise they could not give a knowledgeable presentation & would just be stumbling over each item. I will never buy anything that he hosts again. That was just too much. 🌸
Maybe that is why another poster stated that Shawn seemed off. I am sure that he didn't want to sell toilet paper. He's just selling what he was told to sell. I' m not upset over your post. We don't know what took place behind the scenes. It is okay to disagree.
4 x

Hollie

Post by Hollie » 4 years ago

4 years ago
I’m speechless. Selling 3 rolls for $6 and $4 shipping. It looks like the kind used in hotels & public bathrooms. Have they donated anything yet to anyone??? 😱
Probably snagged a couple boxes from the supply area. Sorry SLC employees byotp to work. Lol
5 x

Hollie

Post by Hollie » 4 years ago

JewelryQueen wrote: ↑
4 years ago
--
How much do you need to know about TP? Other than it should be about 50 cents a roll, or less, instead of just this side of $4?

Maybe theirs fluoresces under UV light.
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
πŸ˜‡
2 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

Angelflutter wrote: ↑
4 years ago
4 years ago
Hi angel flutter : Nothing personal. I respectful disagree with your opinion of Shawn & the TP disgrace. All the hosts know what is in their upcoming show, even if they pretend it’s a β€œ surprise.” Otherwise they could not give a knowledgeable presentation & would just be stumbling over each item. I will never buy anything that he hosts again. That was just too much. 🌸
Maybe that is why another poster stated that Shawn seemed off. I am sure that he didn't want to sell toilet paper. He's just selling what he was told to sell. I' m not upset over your post. We don't know what took place behind the scenes. It is okay to disagree.
I backed it up and reviewed it. Shawn was definitely not happy with the "buyer" guy coming on in the middle of his selling jade jewelry. This is paraphrased as I don't remember the exact wording but pretty dang close >>>> Shawn said to Karen who was off unseen to the side, "It's a wonder I'm still standing here" - "there will be serious meetings in about five minutes" - "yes, Kat, this is like the twilight zone" - "yes, Travis left to pursue his earlier career on a hidden camera show," "I have no words" <<< repeated that, "no words "keep your comments coming" - "I would go to the bar down the street but it's closed now" - and at the end he apologized saying something like, "I just have to apologize for this past hour - I just need to say it - this is me - I have to say it - I'm sorry"
6 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

@OSOTT.........Thank you for posting this
3 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

Thank you for posting all that OSOTT, (((hugs)))
3 x

Jo

Post by Jo » 4 years ago

4 years ago
--
How much do you need to know about TP? Other than it should be about 50 cents a roll, or less, instead of just this side of $4?

🀣🀣🀣
3 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

Jo wrote: ↑
4 years ago
4 years ago
--

🀣🀣🀣
"that's where I keep my black light ...in the powder room. :lol:
doesn't everybody?
3 x