Saturday (3/28) Coffee ☕☕☕

Gypsy

Re: Saturday (3/28) Coffee ☕☕☕

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Afternoon Friends ❣

Wanted to let you know that I will make a Sunday Coffee thread in the morning just as I usually do so that we can still try to" Share and Socialize" I just dont know what time it will actually post , so please keep a look out tomorrow for the thread . 🤗🤗

Love to all 💞💞-Gypsy💞💞
7 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Good afternoon everyone🥰🥰

I’ve been very busy lately. Hubby and I (and friends) have been starting up a community outreach program to help people during this difficult time and what will surely be the equally difficult aftermath.

Other than that just trying to stay as healthy and positive as we can. And some retail therapy...not just me, hubby too!

How is everyone? I am more than a tad confused by a few posts. What did I miss?

I hope you are all healthy and safe. 💞💞💞
7 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

Washington State Covid19 Update--

To date the confirmed cases here total 4,310 The deaths are up to 189

Remember, I am watching you and will continue my prayers for all of you my dear friends.

Since it appears I am not permitted to post anything else, Over and Out

JQ
6 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

Just want to say an extra hello to JewelryQueen, Gemsnob, Rolltide, Blossom, Shop4Joy, Honey, Gypsy, Catticus, Vicky, RS, Gem Lover, and please, who else did I miss?
6 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

OSOTT

Don´t forget to our very own Hollie, GemLover, Angelflutter and Butterfly.
Still not sure I have the entire tribe, but I my ole noggin sometimes fails me.
6 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote:
4 years ago
Just want to say an extra hello to JewelryQueen, Gemsnob, Rolltide, Blossom, Shop4Joy, Honey, Gypsy, Catticus, Vicky, RS, Gem Lover, and please, who else did I miss?
💞💞 Hi OSOTT 💞💞
4 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
4 years ago
💞💞 Hi OSOTT 💞💞
Hey Gypsy! It's so good to talk to you on "the other side of the tracks" haha appropriate name now! Still being heavily moderated with my posts content getting deleted. I'm sad about that on top of being sad. But I want everyone to stay healthy and abide by the rules to stay home. My area has doubled the amount of confirmed and my county has it's first death of a sweet gentleman age 73. He had battled lung cancer twice before.

I hope everyone can find me like you did! It made such a difference! Love to you.
5 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Hi OSOTT!
No discrimination here, everyone's post must be moderator approved before it is submitted.

Hope you & your mom are doing ok.
Such a trying time for everyone. I know you are taking every precaution possible. Please continue to stay safe.

Love you💞
5 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Because my posts are moderated and are not showing up - I forget if I posted already to people - so I apologize if I post twice to someone. My old brain just can't remember things at this time since I'm on no sleep.

Hope everyone is having a good Sunday. Mom is sleeping. (((HUGS))) to everyone.
5 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

4 years ago
Because my posts are moderated and are not showing up - I forget if I posted already to people - so I apologize if I post twice to someone. My old brain just can't remember things at this time since I'm on no sleep.

Hope everyone is having a good Sunday. Mom is sleeping. (((HUGS))) to everyone.
I’m having the same problem. All context is lost within a thread. Forgetting where we posted. Posts stacking on top of each other in the wrong order.

Oh well......

Take care of mom. Hugs to you both. 💞
5 x