Monday (3/30) Coffee ☕☕☕

Gypsy

Monday (3/30) Coffee ☕☕☕

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Good Morning Monday

💞💞🙏💞💞🙏💞💞🙏💞💞🙏💞💞

Please wrap your arms around those who are hurting today and let them know how much you love and care for them

💞💞🙏💞💞🙏💞💞🙏💞💞🙏💞💞🙏💞💞

🌼☕☕🌼🌼🌼☕☕🌼🌼🌼☕☕🌼

COFFEES ☕ ON 🤗🤗
Whatever happens today we are going to figure it out ! But- its probably gonna be wierd , difficult & exhausting so....hang on !

I'm going out as soon as soon as I possibly can to find a place open that has the sulphur creme that I need. I read all of the advice that you sweet friends posted and I appreciate it all more than you know THANK YOU I'm extremely upset about my kitty right now and as I type this its 2 am my time, so it will hours before I can do anything. Saber is hiding under the bed just out of my reach and I'm just so upset even more so because of all this nonsense with the inability to post in real time and I cant talk to anyone. It will be hours before any of you see and read this and who knows how long before this post is answered. I'm just sick to my stomach over all of this. Love you all 🥺🥺🥺😢😢😢😢😢😢

-Gypsy
6 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Re: Monday (3/30) Coffee ☕☕☕

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

@Gypsy
Your morning posts are a perfect pair to my morning cup☕️☕️
I feel so bad. By the time my post is interrogated and posted, others have also posted, so it looks like I ignored them.
So this post includes: ALL MY TRIBE 😍😍😍😍
We had a bit of good news this morning. The virus is infecting a little less Americans.
Its a BEGINNING to hopefully eradicating this EVIL from our planet.
At least we know that all our isolation etc. is working 🙏🏻

Wishing all our Tribe and their loved ones, including their fur babies a BEAUTIFUL SAFE day !!

And ALL of our Tribe that are caring for ill loved ones, I WILL Have to have a long talk TO THE BOSS about making your lives less stressful😇

Love and hugs❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️Vicky
5 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

My previous post is still under review.
I posted that I read that the Covid-19 cases were leveling off.
Now, I read that the report was inaccurate😱

OK — WE WILL EVENTUALLY WIN OVER THIS EVIL🐉🐉

In the meanwhile, MY LIQUID SOOTHER IS WAITING☕️☕️☕️☕️

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
4 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
Good Morning Monday

💞💞🙏💞💞🙏💞💞🙏💞💞🙏💞💞

Please wrap your arms around those who are hurting today and let them know how much you love and care for them

💞💞🙏💞💞🙏💞💞🙏💞💞🙏💞💞🙏💞💞

🌼☕☕🌼🌼🌼☕☕🌼🌼🌼☕☕🌼

COFFEES ☕ ON 🤗🤗
Whatever happens today we are going to figure it out ! But- its probably gonna be wierd , difficult & exhausting so....hang on !

I'm going out as soon as soon as I possibly can to find a place open that has the sulphur creme that I need. I read all of the advice that you sweet friends posted and I appreciate it all more than you know THANK YOU I'm extremely upset about my kitty right now and as I type this its 2 am my time, so it will hours before I can do anything. Saber is hiding under the bed just out of my reach and I'm just so upset even more so because of all this nonsense with the inability to post in real time and I cant talk to anyone. It will be hours before any of you see and read this and who knows how long before this post is answered. I'm just sick to my stomach over all of this. Love you all 🥺🥺🥺😢😢😢😢😢😢

-Gypsy
Sweet, caring Gypsy. It upsets me just thinking about how horrible you both feel. I hope you have found the sulphur creme you need for Saber & he is feeling better already. Then you will have a reason to....
HAPPY DANCE!
💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃
2 x

Blossom

Good morning Vicky & Tribe!
The sooner we get on the back side of this curve the better.

I feel confident that we will get through this as a nation/planet but the losses will be devasting. Hope this will be a lesson for the world to have a better plan in place if/when this type of thing happens again. I know we're doing the best we can at this point.
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
2 x

Blossom

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Just needed to get rid of double post! :?
Last edited by Blossom 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
2 x

Blossom

@Margaret
I had to let you know...

❤Pluto is adorable!!!!!💞
2 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Mission accomplished ❣ I left at 6am my time (it's now 10:20 am) had to drive 3 towns over but found a feed store that was open. And was glad I didnt have to explain to him what I was looking for I simply said I have a cat & need sulphur, he nodded and said you're looking for NU-STOCK reached behind counter said I can tell I dont need to explain the how messy this is or warn you to wear gloves. And I headed immediately back home feeling better. This product is a very messy thick paste that stinks to high-heaven
and will dry like spackle. A bonus for me......I'm highly allergic to sulphur 😳Yay. ??
Last time we had to use this product I held Saber and Hubby applied. This time it was all me....thankfully once I got him held and a glob on my gloved hand it wasnt too bad. He calmed down pretty quickly. He's now sequestered on the patio and is relaxed and even ate. He cant lick this off once it gets fully dry it will eventually flake off and I will reapply for a least a week maybe two. So now on to spraying house and outside patios and bathing other 2 kittys. Will gather up laundry and cat beds, etc to take to laundry first thing in morning when it's less crowded. But I already feel better for Saber.

This will make him all better 🥰🥰🥰🥰
Once I get finished spraying I will feel more like a
Happy Dance ❣❣ -Gypsy
5 x

Margaret

Post by Margaret » 4 years ago

Oh Gypsy
Iam so sorry you had a terrible experience last night. You must have been happy to see daylight knowing the shops would be opening soon and you could get the cream you need.
Worrying about Sabier is very unsettling. Iam praying the cream starts to help right away and you can pick up Sabier and comfort him again.
It is heart breaking when they run away from us and hide. I guess that is their way of dealing with problems.
I feel so bad that you were helping me get through my crise with Thunder when you had worries of your own.

All the vets in our area have locked their doors now and my vet has a message referencing us to the emergency clinic in another city. I will leave him a message which Iam sure he will return right away.
I wish I could give you a big hug and make you a hot tea.
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Good morning all!

Raining here again today. I keep hoping it will wash away all of our worries. Sigh....

Working on our program some today. More phone calls than anything. Then over to the high school where everything is being stored and distributed from.

Making a turkey and all the trimmings today so a bit of work there.

I will be around but posting will be limited because of the wait time.

Love to all💞💞💞
5 x