My Mother Passed Away Peacefully

OtherSideOfTheTracks

My Mother Passed Away Peacefully

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

For those here who know me and about me being a caregiver to my mother for the past three years, I'm sad to announce that Mom (mama) passed away peacefully this morning at 3:20 am , at home and I was by her side. I talked to her about good times we all shared with family and friends, read Scripture to her and prayed mighty hard. God's grace was upon us.

I want to thank everyone, from the bottom of my heart, for your prayers for us for the past few months. You will never know how comforted your prayers were us She was amazed that people we haven't met was praying for her - it made her feel good. I'm forever grateful to you.

I'm also very grateful to ShopLC for this forum where I've made the best of friends to help me through this. Also, your generous package came today and I opened it beside mom's bed and went through everything. She could "hear" but couldn't say anything but I could tell she was very thankful to you as I am. We spoke at length about it. Again, thank you, ShopLC.

God bless us all and please stay safe.

OSOTT
12 x

anniebelle

Re: My Mother Passed Away Peacefully

Post by anniebelle » 4 years ago

Words cannot express . . . I am so sorry for your loss. Glad you were by her side.
5 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

@OtherSideOfTheTracks
GOD BLESS YOU FOR BEING THERE FOR MOM UNTIL GOD SENT AN ANGEL TO BRING HER TO HIM 💫
I KNOW THE PAIN - it’s the beautiful memories that will soothe you 🌺

Love and hugs❤️🥰vicky
7 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote:
4 years ago
For those here who know me and about me being a caregiver to my mother for the past three years, I'm sad to announce that Mom (mama) passed away peacefully this morning at 3:20 am , at home and I was by her side. I talked to her about good times we all shared with family and friends, read Scripture to her and prayed mighty hard. God's grace was upon us.

I want to thank everyone, from the bottom of my heart, for your prayers for us for the past few months. You will never know how comforted your prayers were us She was amazed that people we haven't met was praying for her - it made her feel good. I'm forever grateful to you.

I'm also very grateful to ShopLC for this forum where I've made the best of friends to help me through this. Also, your generous package came today and I opened it beside mom's bed and went through everything. She could "hear" but couldn't say anything but I could tell she was very thankful to you as I am. We spoke at length about it. Again, thank you, ShopLC.

God bless us all and please stay safe.

OSOTT
Oh dear OSOTT😥
I'm soooo very sorry. I wish I were there to give you a big hug. I know you will miss her as much as you loved her.

You could not have done more & did more than some. No regrets ever.

My heartfelt condolences & continued prayers during this very difficult time.🙏(((HUGS)))

Love you OSOTT❤❤❤❤
8 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 4 years ago

I am so very sorry to hear about your mother God will take her to the heavens she will become an angel may she Rest In Peace. For you OSOTT It is time for you to get some much-needed rest take care of yourself from what I’ve read you have been there every second with your mother God bless you.
6 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

Dearest Friend,

It sounds like a graceful passage by a woman full of grace. May she bask in the Comfort, Peace and Love of our Heavenly Father.

I wish I had the words to comfort you in your sorrow.

My Love goes to you--As always,

JQ
11 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

oh OSOTT I am so sorry 🥺 I know how difficult this is for you. You are so special and I know its because your mom was a special lady . Love and deepest condolences to you sweetie 💞💞💞
9 x

Margaret

Post by Margaret » 4 years ago

I admire your strength and fortitude. Being there for her to the end is truly a blessing from God. I'm sure she fought a difficult battle but she is at rest and peace now. They say the pain you will feel will be equal to the love we felt. Tears are rolling down my face out of sheer pain for you. I never thought I could get through the loose of my mother but time has away of healing wound. They said that our loved ones never leave us but they live on in our memories and sole. I pray God gives you the peace and strength to reflect on the great times you and your family shared. My deepest condolences to you and your family.
9 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

tear drops will never stain the streets of that City

(((hugs)))
you know that your besties are right here!
8 x

CC

Post by CC » 4 years ago

OSOTT, I am so sorry . I will continue praying for you.
7 x