New ideas

Ukie

New ideas

Post by Ukie » 4 years ago

I would like to see more leverback earrings. Also please add some square cut stud earrings with the leverback. :D
2 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Re: New ideas

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

I also would like to see more leverbacks.
Btw- Cheryl who is a gemologist just said the TLV bracelets are high end. She knows that the Ilakaka hot pink sapphire is fissure filled. The Masaola blue sapphire is fissure filled. The Niassa Ruby is fissure filled. The only one not fissure filled is the Russian Diopside. She knows that the glass filling stones have very little value. The hosts should warn us buyers not to clean it in a sonic cleaner because it might explode. My Niassa Ruby broke into many pieces. Lots of glass pieces. Since it was more then 30 days, I lost about $200. I wish I was warned.
Also be aware that Mundarara ruby is fissure filled. Tenner said no, but shoplc education site, and Google said YES
3 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
I also would like to see more leverbacks.
Btw- Cheryl who is a gemologist just said the TLV bracelets are high end. She knows that the Ilakaka hot pink sapphire is fissure filled. The Masaola blue sapphire is fissure filled. The Niassa Ruby is fissure filled. The only one not fissure filled is the Russian Diopside. She knows that the glass filling stones have very little value. The hosts should warn us buyers not to clean it in a sonic cleaner because it might explode. My Niassa Ruby broke into many pieces. Lots of glass pieces. Since it was more then 30 days, I lost about $200. I wish I was warned.
Also be aware that Mundarara ruby is fissure filled. Tenner said no, but shoplc education site, and Google said YES
I also think SLC should provide 'family members' w/full disclosure on each item (if applicable) ! Isn't honesty the best policy??
2 x

Kb

Post by Kb » 4 years ago

Because I'm a nut about my jewelry. I read up about them. The jewelry that i would put in a sonic cleaner is my diamonds in gold.
Jtv put the instructions on the billing statement. Shop lc could do the ssme
4 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 4 years ago

I would be careful on purchasing ShopLC leverback earrings. I went to put on a pair of a Tanzurine earrings I purchased a few weeks back and the lever back literally broke in two places. First time I was to wear them but was past the 30 days. No more leverbacks for me the quality just isn’t there.
4 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Sadly it's all a gamble. I've learned to wear new pieces often (if possible) within first 30 days but even that's no guarantee. I've lost stones, had earring closures & necklaces break, had entire finding come off more than one chain, etc.
I don't know if these problems are as prevalent from other shopping channels since most of my pieces have been purchased from SLC.
And yes, Moderators, I know this is not the proper thread for this opinion!
New Idea: please make your pieces withstand the test of time!!
2 x