Cheryl

Margui

Re: Nooooo Cheryl...

Post by Margui » 4 years ago

With all the violence happening, it should be for responsible adults, not for kids.
4 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 4 years ago

Good morning everyone,

Thank you all for your posts. We will take them all into consideration, and submit them all to the Voice of the Customer team so it can be addressed with the right people. Thanks everyone for your posts, and being a part of the Shop LC family!
2 x

Blossom

Re: Cheryl

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

I love Cheryl's enthusiasm & knowledge! "CAN WE COME & TALK TO EVERYBODY FOR A MINUTE " is what drives me nuts. I need to see the item...not Cheryl!!!
2 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 4 years ago

Good morning everyone,

Thank you everyone for your comments and feedback regarding Cheryl. We noticed there were multiple threads about her, so we merged them all into the same thread. We ask that all of you please keep any comments, critiques, feedback, rants, and raves about Cheryl in this thread. Thank you so much everyone!
0 x

Moderator_Stephanie

Post by Moderator_Stephanie » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
You cannot give your kid one of those survival bracelets, with a knife in it, to keep on their backpack. Not unless you are looking for them to be suspended or possibly expelled from school.
Thank you for your feedback. We will ensure this is passed on to our host/production team.
2 x

Hot4TENER

Post by Hot4TENER » 4 years ago

Is it me? Or is this forum making an impact? I haven’t watched too much SLC lately, but the last 2 or 3 times I’ve seen Cheryl, she hasn’t been so loud. Kudos to Cheryl for toning it down a bit!
2 x

Mjpv

I turn the channel

Post by Mjpv » 4 years ago

Arrrrggggg! I am so sick and tired of Cheryl saying "Can we come and talk to everybody for a minute". we now not only have to put up with her yelling and being pushy...and now, we have to put up with this. I have a right to see what I am purchasing, looking all around the item I am buying which includes the top, bottom, inside and out, on top and underneath it,
but instead she wastes our viewing time making everyone look and listen to her and we only get to view the item sometimes for just barely a minute.
It's * a lot of people off. Look....don't give me b.s. About "well, she's wants everyone to look at her because she's educating and telling you all about the item" . I want to see what I'm buying and have a good look at it......not at listening to her pushy loud self. Many......Many people I know don't watch when Cheryl is on because they think she video hogs the camera wanting everyone to pay attention to her and never get enough time to look at the item they want to buy. So instead we have to watch her while she goes through her "pushy...know it all camera hog recital. We want to get a good look at the item. We want to see what we are purchasing since we can't touch or see it in person for ourselves. We want to look at the item for longer than 30-60 seconds, and not waste our limited viewing and purchase time looking and listening to her yell and be pushy. I cringe when I hear "Can we come and talk to everybody for a minute". I turn the channel.
10 x

Teachergirl

Re: I turn the channel

Post by Teachergirl » 4 years ago

Whenever Cheryl is on I change the channel. She is loud,rude,obnoxious and doesn't always tell the whole truth.
7 x

Hot4TENER

Post by Hot4TENER » 4 years ago

I often catch her telling untruths also! I guess anything for a sale
5 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

greetings,

uh....is that a question or just one word -
"canicomeandtalktoeverybodyforaminute"