Prayers PLEASE

Gypsy

Prayers PLEASE

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Prayers Please

I'm asking that you please include our dear friend, RS in your prayers this evening. She is at home resting. She woke up this morning not feeling well.
Her hubby is taking good care of her and of course hoping it is nothing serious but with all that is going on with this virus extra prayers are needed.💕💕💕

Thank you
10 x

Blossom

Re: Prayers PLEASE

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

She is the glue that holds her family & friends together.

Extra special prayers for RS
🙏🙏🙏🙏
9 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

You Bet,
Lord knows everything going on around us.
I am always praying for his protection for
our families and those family members we
know here.
Lord, just a healing touch for RS, we ask
in Your Name.

Feel better soon! (((hugs)))
7 x

CC

Post by CC » 4 years ago

RS, I hope you get better soon. Prayers for you.
6 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 4 years ago

Praying for R.S. And Family.💚🙏
7 x

Hot4TENER

Post by Hot4TENER » 4 years ago

@Angelflutter
Can you give us a prayer for RS? You always post the most beautiful ones. I’m praying already, but if you’re available to share with us, I’d sure appreciate it!
6 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

Rolltide wrote:
4 years ago
Prayers going up. Please let me know that she is alright when u can. Just wanted to let u know I sent a request on the restaurant, just haven't been accepted yet for online ordering through facebook. I am also dealing with a tootheache, have been dealing with dentist on what to do and have been stressed and not feeling well due only to the tootheache. Is sensitive to air and doc wants me to try some stuff I will get Monday first to see if sensitivity is only issue, before we try to do anything on emergency basis at the office. Take care of yourself. -Rolltide
If what the dentist wants you to use, it's like putty
that you put on the sore tooth and it hardens and
stops air from bugging the nerve.
Please feel better soon!
4 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

honey wrote:
4 years ago
Rolltide wrote:
4 years ago
Prayers going up. Please let me know that she is alright when u can. Just wanted to let u know I sent a request on the restaurant, just haven't been accepted yet for online ordering through facebook. I am also dealing with a tootheache, have been dealing with dentist on what to do and have been stressed and not feeling well due only to the tootheache. Is sensitive to air and doc wants me to try some stuff I will get Monday first to see if sensitivity is only issue, before we try to do anything on emergency basis at the office. Take care of yourself. -Rolltide
If what the dentist wants you to use, it's like putty
that you put on the sore tooth and it hardens and
stops air from bugging the nerve.
Please feel better soon!
@Rolltide

Yes to what honey said!

There's also a liquid for sensitivity that is applied with a little brush (included). Hope you are able to find what will help💞
2 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

I sure am hoping she is just tuckered out what with all that has been going on in her life. Even with all the stress, she has still been soldiering on. She has the warrior spirit for sure! A very very very special prayer for her will go out tonight. Tell her we love her and miss her very much!
5 x

Margaret

Post by Margaret » 4 years ago

RS took the time to welcome me to the forum. It made me feel good to be accepted and part of the group. she didn't have to take time out of her day to do that. It just shows what a caring person she is. So all of her good wishes will come back 10 fold to her in this time of need. Lets all lift our glasses and cheer her on. Sorry RS you cant join us if you are on medication. (only kidding.) Cheers to a quick recovery you are missed. You are in our prayers.

Thanks Gypsy for letting us know so we can pray for her.
8 x