Cheryl

mpompadour

Re: I turn the channel

Post by mpompadour » 4 years ago

I change the channel too. I can't take it. She has to know and management has to know how a lot of customers feel about her antics. If she has read or been told by management to tone it down, it sure isn't working. You'd think that if she knows she is turning off people with her ways, she would be embarrassed enough to cool it. But no, she seems to be getting worse and worse. She might be smart with knowing gemstones, but she sure isn't smart when it comes to dealing with the public, especially on TV. I sure would hate to have to co-host with her. I wonder how many of them cringe when they find out they are going to have to work with her. You can see it on their faces when they get sick of it. How many threads have been posted all over these boards about her? Quite a few, and a lot of the replies are not favorable. So I'll just continue to change the channel. Too bad for SLC, you are losing loyal, longtime customers when she is on. :x
5 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

I have seen her get angry when an item is not selling, one day she said " Fine if you will not buy it I am moving on" she yelled it, then when she either realized what she had done or someone told her how rude she was in her ear piece she said | oh I didn't mean to sound like a baby" but that is just what she sounded like. I am starting to wonder if they get a bonus if they can sell out an item.
4 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

hi ya,
she had a tiff with producer josh one evening. i
have NEVER, i mean n-e-v-e-r seen a host backbite
anybody on any channel before. i don't know the
SLC crew personally.....but i love them, the guys
and the girls. i love to see them appear, i love
knowing that they make the hosts laugh. they
make me laugh too when they duck in and out.
until that tiff with josh, i believed all the hosts
and crew got along. those people have been
doing great jobs long before 'she' came along!
3 x

Dutch

Post by Dutch » 4 years ago

Mjpv wrote:
4 years ago
Arrrrggggg! I am so sick and tired of Cheryl saying "Can we come and talk to everybody for a minute". we now not only have to put up with her yelling and being pushy...and now, we have to put up with this. I have a right to see what I am purchasing, looking all around the item I am buying which includes the top, bottom, inside and out, on top and underneath it,
but instead she wastes our viewing time making everyone look and listen to her and we only get to view the item sometimes for just barely a minute.
It's * a lot of people off. Look....don't give me b.s. About "well, she's wants everyone to look at her because she's educating and telling you all about the item" . I want to see what I'm buying and have a good look at it......not at listening to her pushy loud self. Many......Many people I know don't watch when Cheryl is on because they think she video hogs the camera wanting everyone to pay attention to her and never get enough time to look at the item they want to buy. So instead we have to watch her while she goes through her "pushy...know it all camera hog recital. We want to get a good look at the item. We want to see what we are purchasing since we can't touch or see it in person for ourselves. We want to look at the item for longer than 30-60 seconds, and not waste our limited viewing and purchase time looking and listening to her yell and be pushy. I cringe when I hear "Can we come and talk to everybody for a minute". I turn the channel.
Cheryl is AWESOME!!!! There are more people that like her than hate her, so there is no reason to complain about her, because their not going to get rid of her!
2 x

Dutch

honey wrote:
4 years ago
hi ya,
she had a tiff with producer josh one evening. i
have NEVER, i mean n-e-v-e-r seen a host backbite
anybody on any channel before. i don't know the
SLC crew personally.....but i love them, the guys
and the girls. i love to see them appear, i love
knowing that they make the hosts laugh. they
make me laugh too when they duck in and out.
until that tiff with josh, i believed all the hosts
and crew got along. those people have been
doing great jobs long before 'she' came along!
The show is so much better since she came along! She is so much fun! She know how to get ratings and make a sale!
0 x

Dutch

Teachergirl wrote:
4 years ago
Whenever Cheryl is on I change the channel. She is loud,rude,obnoxious and doesn't always tell the whole truth.
How do you know?
0 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Dutch wrote:
4 years ago
Teachergirl wrote:
4 years ago
Whenever Cheryl is on I change the channel. She is loud,rude,obnoxious and doesn't always tell the whole truth.
How do you know?
She knows because often what Cheryl says is directly contradicted by the SLC website. Case in point...she says that the rubies sold by SLC are untreated. The SLC website (under their education section) says they ARE treated.
That’s just one example.
5 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

greetings,
i have NEVER seen one mention of anyone saying she
should lose her job! just perhaps she is ummm, more
suitable in the warehouse than on air if she can't quit
screaming. THBBPBPBPT!! THBBPBPBPT!!
WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO
5 x