Shocked and Saddened

Gypsy

Re: Shocked and Saddened

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
@Gypsy

I am praying with all my might. The bad part of this is that I think his kids gave it to her since he and his wife "needed a break" and dumped their kids off on her a while back to babysit.

This is the friend I looked in the eye and lied to. She had said she wasn't feeling good and I told her she would be all right. I knew better. I know you will all think I am crazy, but I have a second sense about these things. I close my eyes and think of the person and if a grey mist shows up over their face it is not good news. I know, whoo whoo stuff. But I am almost always right.
I remember that day , you were out of sorts and we talked about it for abit .
7 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

JewelryQueen wears an invisible halo. I hope she is never in need but IF that day comes, she should have people (& pets) knocking each other outta the way to be the first to help her!

LONG LIVE OUR QUEEN! 💜💜💜
10 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 4 years ago

Every time I post something it gets SCREWED UP why? Sorry Jewerly Queen I said You were sent by God and hope she is ok and you too.🙏👼
8 x

Maggie1295

Post by Maggie1295 » 4 years ago

It would never have occurred to me to call her son. In a situation like that, he was right. What could he do? I would have immediately called 911 to get her to a hospital stat. At that point, the son was irrelevant. Get her the medical attention she desperately needed and let the hospital take care of notifying the son. That's how I would have handled it.
2 x

William

Post by William » 4 years ago

YOU GO JQ !

You were fortunately where you needed to be !

Thank God that You were there to help her!!!

You did what you needed to do and you should feel great about that!

I Hope that she does OK !

William
8 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

@Blossom

OH NO, NO! The roses guy is the son with cerebal palsy. His mom has seizure disorders and lives in a 5th wheel. She is the one that I got the coat for. It came and Sissy brought it to me. It is gorgeous and I am certain it will fit her. We were going to drop it off today on our way out of town but she was not home.

@Maggie1295

I really neither expected her son to come, nor wanted him to. I thought perhaps he might offer his mother a few words of comfort, but what was I thinking. In the 22 months I have lived here the only time he came to visit was recently, when he had her babysit his kids so he and his wife "could have some time for themselves since the kids are home all the time what with school being out and all".

Yes the EMTs gave me a very wary look, shook the heads and mumbled something I couldn't hear. I think it was you should wait a while and get tested, but not sure.

And everyone--I am not a heroine. I am what they call...what its it? I think they call it being a good neighbor. If and when she comes home I will still visit her every day. She essentially has no one and is old, in pain and lonely. It is the least I can do. I hope you all would do it for me.
6 x

Margaret

Post by Margaret » 4 years ago

@Gypsy. You are my hero. She knows you were there for her. When she closes her eyes she will see your face and feel comfort and warmth knowing that she is deserving of such a good friend. My mother use to be able to feel things before they happened. So I understand what you are saying and i too will pray for her.
4 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

@JewelryQueen Pat is fortunate to have you as a friend I hope she will be ok. As for seeing grey on or around people, it sounds like you are seeing their aura, Edgar Cayce the famous clairvoyant said when he would see grey or black on or around a person it was not good, I think you have the gift to see aura's.
5 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Margaret wrote:
4 years ago
@Gypsy. You are my hero. She knows you were there for her. When she closes her eyes she will see your face and feel comfort and warmth knowing that she is deserving of such a good friend. My mother use to be able to feel things before they happened. So I understand what you are saying and i too will pray for her.
Margaret. It was JewelryQueens post not mine . I wasnt there 💜
1 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

@JewelryQueen

My bad! Yes I remember now! But couldn't remember which lady was getting the coat. So glad it came & truly hope it will f!t. You'll have to describe the joyful look on her face when you give it to her. Ya know, since it wouldn't f!t you..wink wink!

Good neighbors are treasures! I like to think I'm a good neighbor & YES!..of course I'd do the same for you! I'd probably be the neighbor that you'd pretend to not be home when you saw me knocking on your door!💞
4 x