Sunday (4/5) Coffee ☕☕☕

Gypsy

Sunday (4/5) Coffee ☕☕☕

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Good Morning Enjoy Your Sunday 🌞🌞🌞
If you feel like doing any work today
Just sit down and wait till the feeling goes away !!!

💕🙏💕🙏💕🙏💕🙏💕🙏💕🙏💕🙏💕🙏💕
Pray, then let it go. Dont try to force the outcome just trust that once done the right doors at the right time will open - So I pray that each of you will be blessed with health and a worry feee Today and Tomorrow 💕
💕🙏💕🙏💕🙏💕🙏💕🙏💕🙏💕🙏💕🙏💕

Things that bug me-
Biting into a chocolate chip cookie only to find out its raisins 😦

Things that make me happy-
Sharing my morning coffee with you !!! With the magic beans of coffee ....WE CAN DO THIS ❣
So grab your cup ☕ ☕☕ and let's chat . What's on your mind ?

Its much cooler here this morning highs only in the 70's and still a small chance of more showers. Only Skeeter has been here this morning for breakfast, Sam and Sissy might be over at the FUTE cafe' & Bakery with thier other"Friends" that are "Unplugged" and having meowing good time. You know how crazy🤪 the kitties can be- Yep ! bet we'd see them there 🥰 Vicky sorry you were having phone troubles yesterday ,we were worried about you ! and JQ your jokes made me laugh this morning 🥰 missed having coffee at the cafe with you too !!! And I'm sorry but I dont have any new information on RS this morning but I'm going to check again. Praying shes just run-down and feeling affects of bad allergies. [clink] ☕ ☕ [clink] come on- let's enjoy our coffee 🥰

Things that make me dance -

Randomly smiling & waving at strangers. Because I know they'll spend the rest of the day trying to figure out WHO WAS THAT ⁉️⁉️
😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

💃 💃 💃 💃 💃 💃

Gypsy - 💙💜💙
8 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Re: Sunday (4/5) Coffee ☕☕☕

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

Good Morning!

Today it's 77 degrees and showers. I've always had a fondness for showers as it relaxes me and healthy days, I'm more productive.

Speaking of health - I'm optimistic that I'm better today. I still have a cough (one of my worst) sneezing, runny nose but I think it's better. My mom was a staunch believer in Vick's Vapor rub - and last night - Vicks popped in my head - so I put it all over my chest and throat and you know I think it helped almost immediately? Yes, my nightgown stuck to me for awhile (lovely), smelling all menthol-ly with a tissue to my nose, coughing like a horse (ever heard one?) and generally just ugly. BUT, today I woke up with less symptoms. Yay! Please, God, let me overcome this.

I'm keeping RS and Vicky in my thoughts and prayers for their good health and I would love an update how they are doing. I also pray for everyone here at the forum and your loved ones to stay safe and healthy. I pray for the healthcare workers and first responders - bless their brave hearts. They are truly heros to me.

Today is "National Deep Dish Pizza Day" so I plan to see if I can find a coupon and order a pizza for delivery. Yum! I must be feeling better because I've not had a sense of smell or taste in a week! Extra cheese please!

It's also "National Nebraska Day" so cheers to everyone here that lives in Nebraska! Nebraska is the birthplace of the Reuben sandwich (I can't resist a Reuben sandwich! For the Reuben sandwich, I salute you Nebraska!). Nebraska's state nickname used to be the “Tree Planter's State”, but was changed in 1945 to the “Cornhusker State.”

I'm going to take it easy and start cleaning. I wish everyone a good Sunday with abundant blessings! <3
6 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

Good Morning Gypsy and Tribe,
Love the coffee and one liners and prayers here.
I hope that the aches subsided a bit and I hope
that Saber is bright eyed and bushy tail this morning!

All's well at my place. A week before Easter and it's
time for me to make pickled beets and eggs. They
will be my pretty colored Easter Eggs! ha

Sun is shining in Western PA and loving going outdoors
for some Vitamin D. But I pop back indoors to watch
a bit of SLC for beautiful jewelry at great prices.

I was wondering how Our Wilderness Girl, Hollie is in
Idaho. Earthquakes there last week and I hope that
you are safe.

Sill keeping everybody in prayer. RS and OSOTT with
the most recent being under the weather during these
stressful times. The Tribe and their loved ones are
in my thoughts and prayers as always. And SLC Mods.
Stay well.

Many Blessings,
(((hugs))), honey
5 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

GOOD MORNING TRIBE!!!

Gypsy,
You keep me smiling & laughing! What a great way to start every morning! I particularly like the one about waving at strangers. Every once in awhile when driving, I'll meet someone that I think is someone else & wave only to realize, ooops, that's not who I thought it was & then feel silly. I like your way much better...do it like you mean it!😂

OSOTT,
So glad you're feeling better! Hoping it will get better with each passing minute. Vicks Vapor Rub...are you kidding me?...my mom swore by that stuff! Moms always know best don't they?

I like Reuben sandwiches too & had no idea they came from Nebraska.

Vicky, hope you show your phone what's what!

Prayers for RS & hope she's feeling better today.
Hope everyone has a better day than yesterday.
Prayers, love & hugs to all.💞
7 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

10am DST
HAPPY IT’S FINALLY SUNDAY 🤗 That means I survived another week of —WHAT DID I DO TO BE IN SOLITARY CONFINEMENT SURROUNDED BY TOILET PAPER ??

Hi @Gypsy
My cups of ☕️☕️☕️☕️ Just go down smoother SIPPING em while ENJOYING your HYSTERICAL encouraging posts.
Of course a couple🍩🍩 just topped off my morning, UNTIL😬

I STEPPED ON MY SCALE- and got this message
PLEASE USE SOCIAL DISTANCING, ONE PERSON AT A TIME😭😭

@OtherSideOfTheTracks
Thanks for caring. The only one that needs prayers is my overpriced 🍏phone. I had to refrain from using it as a practice dart toward my (SETTING OFF ALL ALARMS)-SELF CLEANING OVEN-last night. Its not out of the woods yet. I might have some REVENGE plans for both FAILURES👹👺
I’m glad the good old vicks vapo rub worked. My mom too, used it on us and it never failed to work. She also swore by chicken soup, as a natural penicillin. Used Chocolate to strengthen our liver. She was made fun of for spinning old wives tales🥴
Now the medical experts are hailed as GENIUSES for DISCOVERING the benefits of chicken soups and Chocolate.🤔

Hoping for a better week for all of us and our loved ones and our fur babies ( my chihuahua finally emerged after all my smoke alarms stopped yelling FIRE, FIRE, cause a lazy old smoking oven wasnt in the mood to do a SELF CLEAN🥴🙄

@RS
We miss you - not the same without you😰

Hi @Blossom
@Honey

When I posted I didnt see your posts.
Love you BOTH ❤️❤️

Love and hugs and kisses to ALL our TRIBE❤️😻🥰😘vicky
6 x

Gypsy

Good morning 🤗

@OtherSideOfTheTracks
@honey
@Blossom
@Vicky

You ALL make me smile too - I'm BLESSED to call you FRIENDS

🥰 💃

-Gypsy
1 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

Happy Palm Sunday All! They are doing a drive-by Communion here today and on Easter. I think I will pass, and not just because I don't have a car. Something about a restaurant style jelly package of host in a baggie just doesn't turn my crank. I am going to "gang" post as that way there is only one approval needed. These are replies from yesterday as with no one reviewing overnight the days get blurred. Most annoying!

@Blossom

Still haven't heard about Pat and I am positive her son has not even inquired. I tried calling several of the closest hospitals as I don't know where they took her. They are very annoyed with phone calls so I will hold off on that for a while. I'm pretty sure they have their hands full. As we (WA) was the original epicenter I am hoping we will peak first. Mel's granddaughter is a nurse and she says so far they have enough respirators but the problem is they are running out of oxygen. She says that shortage, along with them running out of antibiotics to stave off bacterial infections in those people who already have a viral infection, is causing panic among the health care professionals here. Let's not talk about the mask shortage.

I am at Sissy's house so I haven't delivered the coat yet--can hardly wait. Hope she is there at her house this afternoon when I go home. I hesitated coming to my sister's house since I may have been exposed, but we discussed it and she wanted me to come anyway. Boy have I been using the wipes and the hand sanitizer! If I wash my hands one more time the skin might just fall off.

@OtherSideOfTheTracks

As I said, I am at Sissy's house and my computer access is limited. I have to take a number, and since it is her house, I am mostly number 2. I have to type theses posts one or two sentences at a time usually. I will try to get to The Other Side after I get home. I think Catt will help me. I know what FU means (no, not that one!) but the TE escapes me.

I "feel" that RS is not well but not super serious. Still it would be comforting to all of us to know she is OK.

@honey

I'll give Mike your message!

A couple of Covid yuks before I go (Sissy is tapping her foot)

In case you lost track of what day it is...Today is April 85th!

Picture movie theater marquee "Now Playing Everywhere-----Home Alone"

Ciao til later. I already feel the rotten tomatoes about to be thrown.
6 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
10am DST
HAPPY IT’S FINALLY SUNDAY 🤗 That means I survived another week of —WHAT DID I DO TO BE IN SOLITARY CONFINEMENT SURROUNDED BY TOILET PAPER ??

Hi @Gypsy
My cups of ☕️☕️☕️☕️ Just go down smoother SIPPING em while ENJOYING your HYSTERICAL encouraging posts.
Of course a couple🍩🍩 just topped off my morning, UNTIL😬

I STEPPED ON MY SCALE- and got this message
PLEASE USE SOCIAL DISTANCING, ONE PERSON AT A TIME😭😭

@OtherSideOfTheTracks
Thanks for caring. The only one that needs prayers is my overpriced 🍏phone. I had to refrain from using it as a practice dart toward my (SETTING OFF ALL ALARMS)-SELF CLEANING OVEN-last night. Its not out of the woods yet. I might have some REVENGE plans for both FAILURES👹👺
I’m glad the good old vicks vapo rub worked. My mom too, used it on us and it never failed to work. She also swore by chicken soup, as a natural penicillin. Used Chocolate to strengthen our liver. She was made fun of for spinning old wives tales🥴
Now the medical experts are hailed as GENIUSES for DISCOVERING the benefits of chicken soups and Chocolate.🤔

Hoping for a better week for all of us and our loved ones and our fur babies ( my chihuahua finally emerged after all my smoke alarms stopped yelling FIRE, FIRE, cause a lazy old smoking oven wasnt in the mood to do a SELF CLEAN🥴🙄

@RS
We miss you - not the same without you😰

Hi @Blossom
@Honey

When I posted I didnt see your posts.
Love you BOTH ❤️❤️

Love and hugs and kisses to ALL our TRIBE❤️😻🥰😘vicky
Vicky,
Last night I decided to use a seldom used burner on my cooktop. Well, something was under the coil, unbeknownst to me, and talk about smoke! Open wdw, turn fan on & waving newspaper. I can relate to your oven fiasco!

And, get this, later (same night) I picked up my phone with other stuff in same hand, accidentally pushed something & now I have a different screen (not my chosen wallpaper). Me no likee!

We've suddenly become sisters of😡
Your smoke my smoke your phone my phone!

Hope your day improves!💞
4 x

CC

Post by CC » 4 years ago

Gypsy, thank you for coffee, funny and enlightening conversation and happy dance every morning. Reading your thread each day is such a pleasure.
3 x

Gypsy

CC wrote:
4 years ago
Gypsy, thank you for coffee, funny and enlightening conversation and happy dance every morning. Reading your thread each day is such a pleasure.
If I've made you smile......

It's been MY PLEASURE 🥰

Gypsy
3 x