New Host

Tina

New Host

Post by Tina » 4 years ago

I don't recall her name, but I like the new host that was on this morning with Shawn. She is a great host; she's knowledgeable and kinda soft-spoken but she get her point across well. She is also very pretty and dresses in a professional manner. Great hosts...great show!!! :)
4 x

Topic Tags:

Margui

Re: New Host

Post by Margui » 4 years ago

Her name is also Shawn. She and Shawn Wilsie have a show called Shawn and Shawn. Is this Shawn replacing Jessica Maldonado?
4 x

CindyM

Post by CindyM » 4 years ago

Is Jessica M leaving? I hope not. She's so down-to-earth, love her!
9 x

Spooky

Post by Spooky » 4 years ago

I like the new Shawn (hopefully I’ve spelled her name correctly). I remember her saying that she used to work at shoplc and has returned. She is professional and makes her presentations enjoyable to watch. Glad she has come back
7 x

TIA310

Post by TIA310 » 4 years ago

WHERE IS THE HOST PICTURE ON THE HOST PAGE HIS NAME IS BLAKE BEEN ON FOR FOR AWHILE IT NEEDS TO BE UPDATED
:?:
7 x

CC

Post by CC » 4 years ago

I can tell you what I think I know. For sure, his name is Blake Clemency and he is the son of Chuck Clemency, a jewelry designer who has been around forever. Blake, I believe, used to be in the business operations of Shoplc. He has been hosting for a few months. Don't know if this is a permanent position or if he rotates between business operations of Shopl c and hosting. Maybe Moderator Danielle or Moderator Preston can let us know if he is full time host now.
4 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 4 years ago

TIA310 wrote:
4 years ago
WHERE IS THE HOST PICTURE ON THE HOST PAGE HIS NAME IS BLAKE BEEN ON FOR FOR AWHILE IT NEEDS TO BE UPDATED
:?:
Good afternoon,

Thank you so much for your message. I have passed this along to our web team to look into seeing if they can add him to the list.
CC wrote:
4 years ago
I can tell you what I think I know. For sure, his name is Blake Clemency and he is the son of Chuck Clemency, a jewelry designer who has been around forever. Blake, I believe, used to be in the business operations of Shoplc. He has been hosting for a few months. Don't know if this is a permanent position or if he rotates between business operations of Shopl c and hosting. Maybe Moderator Danielle or Moderator Preston can let us know if he is full time host now.
Thank you so much for your message too! Unfortunately, I do not have any information regarding his specific position at this time.

Thank everyone for your posts, and hope everyone is having a great day!
4 x

klre

Post by klre » 3 years ago

Well, there are several NEW hosts on SHOP LC but for some reason they don't have a profile on the "Meet The Host" page. If we're suppose to accept them as knowledgeable experts, if we're suppose to purchase items because these individuals present and endorse them, then SHOP LC should respect us ALL and list EVERY host with their full bio on the "Meet The Host" page. Some of these individuals have been on for more than a year and you haven't listed them. I'm speaking of: Shannon O'Brien, Kim Boyd Prentiss, Michele Mahone, Chuck Clemency, Blake Clemency, Shawn (female late night host), and there are a couple more.

SHOP LC, it's 2021 and time for you to get your act together and update your site with current and correct information. You owe us shoppers that much!
9 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 3 years ago

klre wrote:
3 years ago
Well, there are several NEW hosts on SHOP LC but for some reason they don't have a profile on the "Meet The Host" page. If we're suppose to accept them as knowledgeable experts, if we're suppose to purchase items because these individuals present and endorse them, then SHOP LC should respect us ALL and list EVERY host with their full bio on the "Meet The Host" page. Some of these individuals have been on for more than a year and you haven't listed them. I'm speaking of: Shannon O'Brien, Kim Boyd Prentiss, Michele Mahone, Chuck Clemency, Blake Clemency, Shawn (female late night host), and there are a couple more.

SHOP LC, it's 2021 and time for you to get your act together and update your site with current and correct information. You owe us shoppers that much!
Good evening,

Thank you so much for your feedback. I have shared this with our web team so they can look into getting that section of the website updated.
6 x