COVID- 19. UPDATES REPORT

Gypsy

COVID- 19. UPDATES REPORT

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

I am saddened to report from the news tonight 4/6/20

My county has 86 confirmed cases of COVID-19 and 2 deaths.

My city has 21 confirmed cases and 1 death these poor souls lived in assisted living facility 2 miles from my apartment.

God bless their souls and safe guard thier families 🙏

-Gypsy 🥺🙏🥺
9 x

JewelryQueen

Re: COVID- 19. UPDATES REPORT

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

@Gypsy

I am so sorry to hear these numbers from your locale. Please, I beg you, take every precaution possible.

I was tired and down I forgot to post my Update yesterday. I also did a post that I either neglected to submit, or was deleted by the monitors.

So here it goes for today Monday 4/6/20 in Washington State

Confirmed Cases= 7,984 Dead= 343
No word on Patricia. Our small local hospital has been closed for weeks due to PPE shortages. I called two of the closest other hospitals with no luck.

Good news- we currently had enough ventilators to donate 400 to NY. Bad news- according to Mel's daughter who is a RN, there is a shortage of oxygen, antibiotics to stave off other infections for those with this virus, and of course masks.
8 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
I am saddened to report from the news tonight 4/6/20

My county has 86 confirmed cases of COVID-19 and 2 deaths.

My city has 21 confirmed cases and 1 death these poor souls lived in assisted living facility 2 miles from my apartment.

God bless their souls and safe guard thier families 🙏

-Gypsy 🥺🙏🥺
That is sad...& worrisome too. Please be extra careful when you have to go anywhere. So far, 2 cases in my small county but many more in neighboring counties.

Prayers for those afflicted, the families of those who have passed & for the entire planet🙏
6 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

The cases in my state have bee doubling daily and they said we will not peak until the end of April or beginning of May. We are now told to wear mask when out and if we do not have one to cover our face with scarves ect..
6 x

Blossom

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
The cases in my state have bee doubling daily and they said we will not peak until the end of April or beginning of May. We are now told to wear mask when out and if we do not have one to cover our face with scarves ect..
@GemLover
It's getting more alarming everywhere. I live in small rural county that of yesterday, has 3 cases.

I saw on tv a nurse (I think) showed how to make a mask out of a paper towel & a surgeon general showing how to make one out of a peice of fabric. I guess everyone now believes any kind of mask is better than none.

Stay safe!💞
3 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

--

Washington State Covid19 Update for 04/07/20...better late than never--I guess

confirmed cases in my forlorn state 8,384-- lives lost--401

No more to say....
2 x

Gypsy

Updated information

We now have 101 cases in my county
Still under mandatory shelter in place.....exceptions are for essential workers ,grocery store or medical

I county over Mandatory face masks if you are outside of your home.......PERIOD NO EXCEPTIONS

Mandatory 24 a day curfew is now in effect for anyone under the age of 17 ( Yes I typed that in right if you are under 17 you are not allowed to be out unless you have a job. 😳
Adults over 18 are under curfew between 11 pm and 5 am. So NOBODY is allowed out of thier homes at night.....unless they are working.

This is not good
4 x

Blossom

I think restrictions in most places are going to increase. In my mind, this is how it will be as different regions reach the apex. Can only hope it means the fewest people infected & that it will be the beginning of the end to this virus.

Please everyone, follow the guidelines & stay safe.💞
4 x

Gypsy

April 10 th. As of last nights report

My county confirmed case.......147
Deaths ..3 😢😢😢😢

MAJORITY OF THESE CASES ARE IN ASSISTED LIVING FACILITIES AND APROX 20 OF THEM ARE THE EMPLOYEES OF THE FACILITIES.

Next County over (just few miles)

Confirmed cases........146
2 x

Margaret

Post by Margaret » 4 years ago

I live on a 38 acre island and nobody but the plumber will be allowed to cross the bridge. We are 9 minutes from grocery store who provide curb pickup of orders.
The vets are all closed but for emergency visits they allow you to call from your car and they will come out to get your pets. All stores except grocery stores are on lockdown allowing curbside pickups.
Toronto, ont. Is a 2 hour drive away. They have a population of 3 million and have 54 deaths and 1769 tested positive. Anyone not respecting safe distancing and evening curfew are given tickets of up to 5,000 dollars.
My only joy is getting a package from shoplc which unfortunately is getting held up by canadian customs.
Iam thankful that 1 of my nieces got her jacket in time for Easter.
This storm shall pass. I pray, pray pray for everyone.
3 x