Face masks

Yiayia11

Face masks

Post by Yiayia11 » 4 years ago

I turned on my TV today (Mon Apr 13) and Blake was on. as I was watching he was touting to watch at 1:00 pm to get the masks, they were going to be $6.99! Well since it was 10:10 PST my time, 12 their time I watched to order my friend those masks. So I watched and they never lowered the price! I even backed up my tv to make sure I heard right, otherwise I would have ordered from the previous sale.. I even called to complain. he told me to call back tomorrow to see if they lowed the price since they had over 200 calls in Q.. It never changed! What a rip off, even if he made a mistake on national tv, they should have honored it! I’ll complain again tomorrow.. I’m afraid they are losing as many customers as they get new ones.. a lot of my friends are not buying from them anymore.. too much going on with them.. I don’t know who’s fault it is, but so many changes have happened since I started watching many many years ago.. It’s too bad, it used to be fun!
9 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Re: Face masks

Post by Moderator_Preston » 4 years ago

Yiayia11 wrote:
4 years ago
I turned on my TV today (Mon Apr 13) and Blake was on. as I was watching he was touting to watch at 1:00 pm to get the masks, they were going to be $6.99! Well since it was 10:10 PST my time, 12 their time I watched to order my friend those masks. So I watched and they never lowered the price! I even backed up my tv to make sure I heard right, otherwise I would have ordered from the previous sale.. I even called to complain. he told me to call back tomorrow to see if they lowed the price since they had over 200 calls in Q.. It never changed! What a rip off, even if he made a mistake on national tv, they should have honored it! I’ll complain again tomorrow.. I’m afraid they are losing as many customers as they get new ones.. a lot of my friends are not buying from them anymore.. too much going on with them.. I don’t know who’s fault it is, but so many changes have happened since I started watching many many years ago.. It’s too bad, it used to be fun!
Good morning,

Thank you so much for your post. Please email me at preston.weaver@shoplc.com with your order information so I can look into this for you.
3 x

geminigirl

Post by geminigirl » 4 years ago

When I clicked on Live TV and watched for the first time in weeks, the face masks were $6.99 and I ordered two of them before they were sold out. You can get ten of them for $64.99 now online.
4 x

Angelflutter

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

Complaints seem to go in one ear and out the other. I see fewer and fewer posts on the forum.....and most of what I have seen, let's just say I'm surprised. NONE of my friends are purchasing from ShopLC anymore. A perfect example of how NOT to run a business. :cry:
12 x

geminigirl

Post by geminigirl » 4 years ago

When I clicked on Live TV and watched for the first time in weeks, the face masks were $6.99 and I ordered two of them before they were sold out. You can get ten of them for $64.99 now online.
1 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 4 years ago

On Monday, April 13 they had a set of five light weight non-woven disposable masks for $6.99 today they have seven for $9.99 but anyway the site on SLC have a set of 10 KN95 but they are $65.
0 x

Someonehasmyusername

Post by Someonehasmyusername » 3 years ago

Don’t worry if you missed buying masks. Here’s my experience to save you money. (I noticed it says my post must be reviewed by moderator) Hopefully they take all reviews so people can get both sides before purchasing. We’ll keep an eye out to see if my post is up. I have to warn people so at least they know.

BE AWARE I ordered 4 masks and just received them. AWFUL AWFUL QUALITY.

Save your money! I’m not kidding it looks like 3 tissues laying on top of each other as far as thickness. With holes from a hole punch to hold in thin ribbon elastic to go over ears.
The hole punches have NO reinforcement what so ever it’s like someone just used their hole punch. I’m SHOCKED when I saw them.
These are $6.99 each that’s not counting the 10 dollars to ship. They don’t weigh that much being they’re feather Kleenex light. They used the excuse of handling as why shipping is high. Ridiculous handling is another way to gouge money. They came in a tiny flat white envelope.
My advice, when you see people selling masks in parking lots (as I’ve seen ) buy those. I’ve seen “washable” masks like nice wet suit/ legging material for 5 bucks. At least you get great quality then buying these (expensive 3 ply Kleenex thin masks) to put over your face with hole punches and basically ribbon. Shameful!! Highway robbery for 7 bucks. $40 bucks down the drain! K in KN95 is from Korea there is a stamp on them in Korean language.
5 x