Coupon not working

Sea_Hag

Coupon not working

Post by Sea_Hag » 4 years ago

I received a coupon in the mail for 40% off; I'm following the restrictions on excluded items on the coupon, but no matter what item I apply it to in the cart, I get the error message that it's not applicable. I'm not selecting, sale, clearance, TLV, Doorbuster, Online Auction or new arrivals. It doesn't seem to be working on anything. :(
3 x

Moderator_Danielle

Re: Coupon not working

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

Sea_Hag wrote:
4 years ago
I received a coupon in the mail for 40% off; I'm following the restrictions on excluded items on the coupon, but no matter what item I apply it to in the cart, I get the error message that it's not applicable. I'm not selecting, sale, clearance, TLV, Doorbuster, Online Auction or new arrivals. It doesn't seem to be working on anything. :(
Hello!

We have a few coupons out, can you confirm which code is not working?
1 x

Sea_Hag

Post by Sea_Hag » 4 years ago

It's a postcard type notification. "Special Invitation, It's our Spring Savings 40% OFF EVENT" enter code number...
There's also a number on the left side of the coupon 3220568, if that helps.
1 x

Moderator_Danielle

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

Sea_Hag wrote:
4 years ago
It's a postcard type notification. "Special Invitation, It's our Spring Savings 40% OFF EVENT" enter code number...
There's also a number on the left side of the coupon 3220568, if that helps.
Yes this does help thank you! Let me look into this for you!
2 x

CJM

Post by CJM » 4 years ago

I got one in the mail a while back. 35% off. I tried everything but stand on my head! Never worked so I shredded it. Customer appreciation day coupons hardly ever worked either. Just saying:(
4 x