Thulite

Margui

Thulite

Post by Margui » 4 years ago

Anybody is buying this beautiful gem? I got last week a pair of stud earrings. My first piece of Thulite.
4 x

JewelryQueen

Re: Thulite

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

--
I have been tempted by the stone if simply for the fact you can't find it just anywhere. And the fact that they have to take it from the "mines" by helicopter intrigues me. It looks a lot like Rhodocrosite to me. What say you Margui? Can you describe it more?
1 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 4 years ago

I adore Thulite!!! I already have a few pieces, will be ordering more.
2 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 4 years ago

I have been purchasing Thulite ever since Shop LC started showing it 3 or 4 years ago, and yes I bought more today. I also purchased the round studs last week. I really like them because they sit flushed on the ears and do not stick out too far. I have so many people ask me what kind of stone is it? I have a really nice marquise cut Thulite ring set in rose gold with Mozambique Garnets that I bought from Shop LC and I really get the compliments when I wear it. They use to sell a lot of bracelets and I have many of those to that I got at great prices. I know I paid less than $40 for the ring. Those were the good ole days even then for buying jewelry at LC.
2 x

Margui

Any opinion?
0 x

Margui

JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
--
I have been tempted by the stone if simply for the fact you can't find it just anywhere. And the fact that they have to take it from the "mines" by helicopter intrigues me. It looks a lot like Rhodocrosite to me. What say you Margui? Can you describe it more?
Rhodochrosite, the variety from Argentina. It has swirls of white on it. It’s like an ice cream mix of strawberry and vanilla. But Thulite is mostly pink and looks like Rhodonite, but without the black inclusions. I think you should buy a piece.
2 x

Kb

Post by Kb » 4 years ago

I have 5 peices of thulite. Mine is more on the red side. Mozambique garnet, Russian diopside and orissa Rhodolite garnet are on my peices. I get compliments all the time. I'm looking for a big carat weight ring this time. I've been waiting for thulite to come back.
1 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

--

I'm in! Thanks for the info.
0 x

Kat

Post by Kat » 4 years ago

I bought some off of eBay a long time ago. When shop LC brought it in I got several pieces also. I love it!!! 💗😊
2 x

Motsey

Post by Motsey » 4 years ago

I love it. I have a few rings. Very pretty
2 x