Thursday (4/16).Coffee ☕☕☕

Gypsy

Thursday (4/16).Coffee ☕☕☕

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Good Morning its Thursday

🌺🌺🦋🦋🌺🌺🐞🐞🌺🌺🦋🦋🌺🌺🐞🐞🌺🌺

Sincere prayers for all of you - I hope that each of you are blessed with good health. That you are able to have faith and peace in your life.🦋🙏🦋

🌈 REMEMBER THAT JUST ONE POSITIVE THOUGHT IN THE MORNING, NO MATTER HOW SMALL, CAN CHANGE YOUR ENTIRE DAY, SO INSTEAD OF COMPLAINING ABOUT THE DAY- LETS LOOK FOR THE RAINBOW. YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE THAT CAN CHANGE YOU. HOW YOU INTERACT WITH OTHERS IS HOW THEY WILL INTERACT WITH YOU🌈

☕☕BRING YOUR CUP - COFFEES ON ☕☕

"We want alot of stuff; We're not in great shape. We didn't get a good nights sleep. We are a little depressed. Coffee solves all these problems in one delightful cup". -------Jerry Seinfeld

☕☕🤗☕☕🤗☕☕🤗☕☕🤗☕☕🤗☕☕

So here's to having my delight for the day
Come on in and have a cup with me because even though we wish it was Friday its gonna be Thursday all day so let's make the most of it, even if like me you woke with a headache, I'm still gonna find things to smile about today. 🥰 My kitties are fine Saber slept cuddled so close to me last night I listened to his purring against my chest -Scooter kitty at foot of bed and Tigger kitty purring by my ear. Tigger thinks we need to share the pillow. My little strays come and go but still no glimpse of Sissy....😟
So if you need a boost of caffeine its here waiting for you ❗❗ ☕🍩☕🍩☕🍩☕🍩
And Vicky ....hope your phone is fixed soon WE MISS YOU !!!!

💕💃💕 I know the forum is alot quieter now and you've realized that alot of us are moving to a new address for our Sharing & Socializing, but we really are still around and I hope you'll still find your reason to DANCE 💕💃💕

Indulge me PLEASE ....once more THANK YOU SHOPLC for the donation of the masks I will be forever grateful for the protection you've provided for not only my son but the staff at the facility in Edmond

-Gypsy 💙💜💙💜 (((HUGS)))
9 x

Moderator_Danielle

Re: Thursday (4/16).Coffee ☕☕☕

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago

🌺🌺🦋🦋🌺🌺🐞🐞🌺🌺🦋🦋🌺🌺🐞🐞🌺🌺

Sincere prayers for all of you - I hope that each of you are blessed with good health. That you are able to have faith and peace in your life.🦋🙏🦋

🌈 REMEMBER THAT JUST ONE POSITIVE THOUGHT IN THE MORNING, NO MATTER HOW SMALL, CAN CHANGE YOUR ENTIRE DAY, SO INSTEAD OF COMPLAINING ABOUT THE DAY- LETS LOOK FOR THE RAINBOW. YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE THAT CAN CHANGE YOU. HOW YOU INTERACT WITH OTHERS IS HOW THEY WILL INTERACT WITH YOU🌈

"We want alot of stuff; We're not in great shape. We didn't get a good nights sleep. We are a little depressed. Coffee solves all these problems in one delightful cup". -------Jerry Seinfeld

☕☕🤗☕☕🤗☕☕🤗☕☕🤗☕☕🤗☕☕

Come on in and have a cup with me because even though we wish it was Friday its gonna be Thursday all day so let's make the most of it, even if like me you woke with a headache, I'm still gonna find things to smile about today. 🥰 My kitties are fine Saber slept cuddled so close to me last night I listened to his purring against my chest -Scooter kitty at foot of bed and Tigger kitty purring by my ear. Tigger thinks we need to share the pillow. My little strays come and go but still no glimpse of Sissy....😟

💕💃💕 I know the forum is alot quieter now and you've realized that alot of us are moving to a new address for our Sharing & Socializing, but we really are still around and I hope you'll still find your reason to DANCE 💕💃💕

Indulge me PLEASE ....once more THANK YOU SHOPLC for the donation of the masks I will be forever grateful for the protection you've provided for not only my son but the staff at the facility in Edmond

-Gypsy 💙💜💙💜 (((HUGS)))
Coffee!
5 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Moderator_Danielle wrote:
4 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago

🌺🌺🦋🦋🌺🌺🐞🐞🌺🌺🦋🦋🌺🌺🐞🐞🌺🌺

☕☕🤗☕☕🤗☕☕🤗☕☕🤗☕☕🤗☕☕

-Gypsy 💙💜💙💜 (((HUGS)))
Coffee!
@Moderator_Danielle

Yes ma'am
☕🥰 here you go ❗❗
6 x

Angelflutter

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

I miss my kitties purring. Mom loves cats. I would love to let her have one.... I just don't think the 15 pound sausage with legs would allow it. Otherwise.... we'd add a kittie in a heartbeat. When there is light.... look for rainbows.... Where there is darkness.... look for stars.
6 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 4 years ago

I'm so envious of your having those bed partners! My baby girl always slept close to me. I miss her so much. I'll be so glad when this virus is gone and I can get another kitten. Being in lockdown magnifies the emptiness.
4 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

--
Well once again the Dept Of Health has not updated their site since Tues at midnight regarding the Covid statistics in our state. I hope this is just due to the total amount of tests being done and not that they just don't want to publish bad news.

Will check again later.

Upon comparison it does seem the cases and deaths peaked about a week ago. Here's hoping!
4 x

Wiselady

Post by Wiselady » 4 years ago

I have been reading Gypsys post every morning. I just love your encouragement and compassion.🤗 I just never thought enough courage to write on this or any forum.💐🌷🍁
4 x

JewelryQueen

--
Washington State Covid19 Update

Okay, Here we go

Confirmed cases--11,057...Deaths-- 579

It does seem to be slowing a bit. Not fast enough for me but then I live here.
2 x

JewelryQueen

@Wiselady

Welcome! This is just about as safe and supportive a group as you re likely to meet. Please feel free to share any time you like.

Yes our Gypsy is a real gem and a great asset to us all when we just need a little cheering up or an encouraging word. The best!
3 x

Hollie

Post by Hollie » 4 years ago

JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
--
Well once again the Dept Of Health has not updated their site since Tues at midnight regarding the Covid statistics in our state. I hope this is just due to the total amount of tests being done and not that they just don't want to publish bad news.

Will check again later.

Upon comparison it does seem the cases and deaths peaked about a week ago. Here's hoping!
I wish they'd update soon. We need to dash across the state line for a minute. Hopefully you guys peaked a week or so ago.
Gov. Little is ready to unlock the doors as soon as he can. My little town has done well. Nobody has gotten the virus and we have a decent elderly population. I guess I'll see how things go next week when we have food bank. So far they say we're still having it. So I'll get there bright and early to greet and hope the truck shows on time. Last month only half the usual number of people showed up.
I hope you and roomie are doing ok on lockdown together. Sissy too. 💐. My excitement is I'm waiting for 22 🐔🐔🐔 to hatch. 😍
5 x