Nikki and Shannon

Harlequin

Nikki and Shannon

Post by Harlequin » 4 years ago

I will assume Nikki and Shannon are no longer with SLC since no one bothers to post or answer my question. The moderators are always on top of posting and answering everyone else’s posts have a great day😏
1 x

Kittycat

Re: Nikki and Shannon

Post by Kittycat » 4 years ago

Shawn said this morning that Nicki is returning today.
3 x

Harlequin

Thank you
1 x

CC

Post by CC » 4 years ago

They said something about Nikki having to stay home for a while but seems she wil! Be back. Not sure why had to stay home. I believe Shannon in no longer employed by Shoplc. Maybe a Moderator can confirm Shannon is no longer employed there like they did with Pieter when someone questioned where he was.
1 x

Moderator_Danielle

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

CC wrote:
4 years ago
They said something about Nikki having to stay home for a while but seems she wil! Be back. Not sure why had to stay home. I believe Shannon in no longer employed by Shoplc. Maybe a Moderator can confirm Shannon is no longer employed there like they did with Pieter when someone questioned where he was.
Shannon is still with SHOP LC been working hard making sure that shipments get out :).
2 x

CC

Post by CC » 4 years ago

I was thinking about the lady host Shawn or however she spelled her name. She and Shawn Wi!sie used to co-host together.. I believe she has left. Correct Moderator Danielle.? Thank you
1 x

What-a-gem

Post by What-a-gem » 4 years ago

I think you are referring to Shawn Diddy. As far as I know, she left SLC before Christmas. She had long brown hair?
3 x

Hollie

Post by Hollie » 4 years ago

CC wrote:
4 years ago
Nikki may have gone to her parents in the NY/NJ area and got stuck there. Then had to quarantine when she got back to Texas.
That's the only thing that makes sense to me. ❔❓
3 x

Harlequin

Shawn DiddyI saw her on a commercial on a major news organization maybe you’re talking about Karen hosting with Sean wilse She’s taking care of her elderly mother
1 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

@Hollie

Where have you been? Been fretting about you for about a week now. Technical difficulties? More important things on your mind? Spill!
2 x