Thursday (4/16).Coffee ☕☕☕

Wiselady

Re: Thursday (4/16).Coffee ☕☕☕

Post by Wiselady » 4 years ago

Oh my goodness, The JQ answers my post. My dream came true!! You Are The Queen my Lady!
1 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

@Wiselady

Welcome in to the forum and thank you for your kind words❗

@JewelryQueen

Ya know I think the same about YOU 💃💕💃💕
2 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

@Hollie

Hey there country girl! Yep so far so good in my neck of the woods. I do think we may have peaked here, but while not going up it is still fairly steady, so take care mi amiga. I like your kind of excitement better than mine. When I was at the store Wednesday for my weekly trip the lady in line ahead of me had a coughing fit while checking out. Two very large store employees grabbed her under each arm and gave her the bum's rush out of the store. She didn't even get her groceries!

Keep in touch.
1 x

Gypsy

Hollie wrote:
4 years ago
JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
--
Well once again the Dept Of Health has not updated their site since Tues at midnight regarding the Covid statistics in our state. I hope this is just due to the total amount of tests being done and not that they just don't want to publish bad news.

Will check again later.

Upon comparison it does seem the cases and deaths peaked about a week ago. Here's hoping!
I wish they'd update soon. We need to dash across the state line for a minute. Hopefully you guys peaked a week or so ago.
Gov. Little is ready to unlock the doors as soon as he can. My little town has done well. Nobody has gotten the virus and we have a decent elderly population. I guess I'll see how things go next week when we have food bank. So far they say we're still having it. So I'll get there bright and early to greet and hope the truck shows on time. Last month only half the usual number of people showed up.
I hope you and roomie are doing ok on lockdown together. Sissy too. 💐. My excitement is I'm waiting for 22 🐔🐔🐔 to hatch. 😍
@Hollie

We've been thinking of you !!! Please read coffee thread from.4/7 💕💕 -Gypsy
2 x

Hollie

Post by Hollie » 4 years ago

JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
@Hollie

Hey there country girl! Yep so far so good in my neck of the woods. I do think we may have peaked here, but while not going up it is still fairly steady, so take care mi amiga. I like your kind of excitement better than mine. When I was at the store Wednesday for my weekly trip the lady in line ahead of me had a coughing fit while checking out. Two very large store employees grabbed her under each arm and gave her the bum's rush out of the store. She didn't even get her groceries!

Keep in touch.
Yay! I'm so glad things are good there. So much to catch up on. Is your friend still in the ICU? I hope she gets better.
Your excitement is interesting too. Did they really? Lol. No coofing in the line!!
We've had some unruly people from Washington coming here. They found their way to the town closest us (90 minutes away) that has a couple of family grocers. Well, they were under the impression they could come in and clear out our shelves.
They were asked politely to limit their purchase to ONE each item and they went nuclear. For the first time ever, they had to walk people out of their stores. And call the sheriff!
They refused to understand that we're limited. The stores buy specifically for a certain number of people. They buy to take care of us. We have nothing here.
Our "hospital" which is , at best, a clinic has nothing. There's no such thing as fast food or delivery here. Very limited.
So, as friendly as we normally are, our tiny town is not allowing outsiders in. There's one road in, the same road out. If we don't know you, you're not getting in. Unless you need some gas to get out. We decided as a town since we are the police here.
Ok done with that venting. 😳
The Tribe is all healthy right? 😍 I'm trying to read between running around here. Hopefully you'll see this.
💜💙💜💙💜💙 Hollie
4 x

Hollie

Post by Hollie » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
Hollie wrote:
4 years ago
JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
--
Well once again the Dept Of Health has not updated their site since Tues at midnight regarding the Covid statistics in our state. I hope this is just due to the total amount of tests being done and not that they just don't want to publish bad news.

Will check again later.

Upon comparison it does seem the cases and deaths peaked about a week ago. Here's hoping!
I wish they'd update soon. We need to dash across the state line for a minute. Hopefully you guys peaked a week or so ago.
Gov. Little is ready to unlock the doors as soon as he can. My little town has done well. Nobody has gotten the virus and we have a decent elderly population. I guess I'll see how things go next week when we have food bank. So far they say we're still having it. So I'll get there bright and early to greet and hope the truck shows on time. Last month only half the usual number of people showed up.
I hope you and roomie are doing ok on lockdown together. Sissy too. 💐. My excitement is I'm waiting for 22 🐔🐔🐔 to hatch. 😍
@Hollie

A link....yay! I have the darndest time wiff wp. I'll knock on the door later. 🐾🐾🌻 keep dancing! 💃💃
5 x

Gypsy

Hollie wrote:
4 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
Hollie wrote:
4 years ago

@Hollie

A link....yay! I have the darndest time wiff wp. I'll knock on the door later. 🐾🐾🌻 keep dancing! 💃💃
We will watch for you 💕💕 -Gypsy
3 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

@Hollie

So I guess my little vacation to your town is cancelled then? That's OK--I have nowhere to buy a new pair of boots and my tennys wouldn't cut the walk.

Yes, true story about the grocery store!

Pat is still in the hospital but I have to try an call to check in on her either very early in the morning or late as their lines are always very busy and I don't have hours to be on hold.

Come on over Red Rover. Everyone would be thrilled to see you!!!
4 x