Moderator_Danielle

Re: Is Nikki coming back?

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

Lisa wrote:
4 years ago
Hoping Nikki isnt sick? 😷
I havent seen her on in a while.
Hello,

She is ok I believe she was sick (no virus regular cold). But no worries she is coming back. We are just asking any employees that are ill to quarantine themselves until they are completely over their illness.
7 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

@Moderator_Danielle
Good morning 😍
Unfortunately, they now have discovered that perfectly Healthy appearing individuals are very contagious. So your fellow employee can infect you, while feeling fine.
Therefore adhering to the 6 ft apart and hand washing is so important. The medical team are very close to insisting we all wear masks in public.
THE BAD —-Some people will have a sense of safety while wearing the mask and might stand closer to others. The standard mask will not protect against someone coughing or sneezing close to you.
The GOOD —- while wearing the mask, you cant touch your face with your hands, that might have touched a virus laden surface.

STAY SAFE - THIS EVIL SNAKE IS LURKING EVERYWHERE. IF WE STAY AT LEAST 6FT APART, WASH HANDS AND HE WILL SLITHER INTO THE ABYSS AND SUFFER A WELL DESERVED DEMISE🐉⚰️
6 x

Dot

Post by Dot » 4 years ago

Just wondering how Nikki is I read comments please let her know we are waiting for her return she is missed💕
2 x

Sam

Post by Sam » 3 years ago

She was on last night.
3 x