Sunday (4/19) Coffee ☕☕☕

Post Reply
User avatar
Gypsy
Posts: 3574
Joined: 1 year ago

Sunday (4/19) Coffee ☕☕☕

Post by Gypsy » 7 months ago

Good Morning
Sunday Blessings to All


3:25 am cst
🌺🙏💜🌺🙏💜🌺🙏💜🌺🙏💜🌺🙏💜🌺🙏💜

💜 SUNDAY IS THE PERFECT DAY TO RELIEVE STRESS. I KNOW THAT MAY SEEM LIKE AN IMPOSSIBLE DREAM RIGHT NOW BUT THIS WILL GET BETTER ,WE ARE STRONG, RESILIENT & BLESSED 💜

🌺🙏💜🌺🙏💜🌺🙏💜🌺🙏💜🌺🙏💜🌺🙏💜

Today I plan to stay Cozy & CAFFINATED. I want my coffee hot and strong and my cup to stay full ! But even with all the coffee that I drink I've discovered that caffeine does NOTHING to improve my memory. I spend alot of time wandering around looking for my coffee cup - my glasses and wondering aloud, "Why did I come in this room ?" 🤔You may not think that question is strange and maybe have even said or thought the same thing yourself. But me.....I'm usually asking my cat ! 😳😂😂

Speaking of my kittys and you know I always do 💕😻💕 Saber is SO MUCH BETTER the fur is growing back in so nicely and he's gaining his weight back. So I'm very happy. Skeeter,.Sam and Sofie (gray kitty is a girl) have been coming around every day. But I have not seen Sissy kitty....I expect to see her bringing kittens around one day though. Well, ladies (and gents) I've got chores to do and I want to get them done so I can crank my music up, get my groove on and....

DANCE ! 💃 💃

Love and (((HUGS)))-Gypsy
10 x

Online
Vicky
Posts: 1520
Joined: 1 year ago
Answers: 1

Re: Sunday (4/19) Coffee ☕☕☕

Post by Vicky » 7 months ago

HAPPY SUNDAY ☕️☕️☕️☕️ @Gypsy
AND ALL OUR TRIBE AND MODS🍩😆

I can finally see this PRISON opening its gates before June🙏🏻
My neighborhood ER has seen less covid-19 cases in the last week - A HOPEFUL SIGN👻

At the same time, it’s depressing to hear DR Fauci claim that there will be a resurgence of this virus in the fall. I pray we have a vaccine by then.

Finally, my 🍎phone might have to join all the other 🍋🍋🍋
Either the experienced repair techs are in Quarantine, or it is ready for the ⚰️( only cost $1300 a few months ago😡)
I’m GEARING UP for a MAJOR KNOCKOUT PUNCH🤼‍♀️💪🏻 if they try to replace it with a refurbed phone🧨🧨🧨

Hope all is well with all my Besties and loved ones🌈

❤️Vicky
6 x

Sam
Posts: 78
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: Sunday (4/19) Coffee ☕☕☕

Post by Sam » 7 months ago

Good morning, Gypsy. Thank you for the kitty update. So glad Saber is better! I worry every day about Sissy. I'm sure she's fine. I'm starting to get drop offs. Happens every year out here in the country. So far, two healthy looking boy kitties, full grown, tannish-yellow one and a gray one. They won't let me get close, yet. They seem to be having fun watching my indoor boy kitty, Cheeto, through the front picture window as he goes bonkers acting like Rambo Cat. "Boy, if you were in here, I would kick your .... !!!" In reality he would be hiding under the bed. He's 13 and been inside most of his life. So funny. Have a good day, my feline friend!
5 x

User avatar
Gypsy
Posts: 3574
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: Sunday (4/19) Coffee ☕☕☕

Post by Gypsy » 7 months ago

Vicky wrote:
7 months ago
HAPPY SUNDAY ☕️☕️☕️☕️ @Gypsy
AND ALL OUR TRIBE AND MODS🍩😆

I can finally see this PRISON opening its gates before June🙏🏻
My neighborhood ER has seen less covid-19 cases in the last week - A HOPEFUL SIGN👻

At the same time, it’s depressing to hear DR Fauci claim that there will be a resurgence of this virus in the fall. I pray we have a vaccine by then.

Finally, my 🍎phone might have to join all the other 🍋🍋🍋
Either the experienced repair techs are in Quarantine, or it is ready for the ⚰️( only cost $1300 a few months ago😡)
I’m GEARING UP for a MAJOR KNOCKOUT PUNCH🤼‍♀️💪🏻 if they try to replace it with a refurbed phone🧨🧨🧨

Hope all is well with all my Besties and loved ones🌈

❤️Vicky
Vicky !!!
I am so happy to see you posting 🥰 I hope you get your phone issues solved soon so you are able to join us where we are chatting IN REAL TIME we have gathered at a new site and all the info and the link info you need to join us is posted on the 4/7 coffee thread. I hope things get better for you soon and you are able to join us there !!!! Please take care and know that you have never left my thoughts and prayers 💕💕💕--Gypsy. LOVE AND ((((HUGS)))) to you and your family 💜
5 x

User avatar
Gypsy
Posts: 3574
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: Sunday (4/19) Coffee ☕☕☕

Post by Gypsy » 7 months ago

Sam wrote:
7 months ago
Good morning, Gypsy. Thank you for the kitty update. So glad Saber is better! I worry every day about Sissy. I'm sure she's fine. I'm starting to get drop offs. Happens every year out here in the country. So far, two healthy looking boy kitties, full grown, tannish-yellow one and a gray one. They won't let me get close, yet. They seem to be having fun watching my indoor boy kitty, Cheeto, through the front picture window as he goes bonkers acting like Rambo Cat. "Boy, if you were in here, I would kick your .... !!!" In reality he would be hiding under the bed. He's 13 and been inside most of his life. So funny. Have a good day, my feline friend!
@Sam

Good morning !!

Oh....cat TV. what fun 😻😻😻😻 my indoor kitty Tigger likes to act tough too and hes such a baby and scaredy cat 😂😂😂😂😂 yes Saber is FINALLY getting better. It's been a challenge but I'm winning the battle and so is he 🥰🥰🥰 have you tried to come over ????? Its so much easier to.chat 💜 -Gypsy
4 x

Sam
Posts: 78
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: Sunday (4/19) Coffee ☕☕☕

Post by Sam » 7 months ago

No, thank you. Honestly, this was my first forum and it used to be such fun. Now, there's too much depressing stuff being posted about the virus and I'm so tired of being force fed virus info. You can't get away from it. And, before I get lectured, I realize this is the new norm, but it's also my choice on what I watch or read. So, I check my morning coffee-cat friend each day, then go on my way. I only shop here on Fridays, now, since they've become obsessed with high dollar items the rest of the time. Whatever happened to Sante
Fe, and Bali days? Not one bone tossed item, but at least a couple hours. But I do wish you all good thoughts and blessings. Stay safe.
5 x

JewelryQueen
Posts: 2003
Joined: 11 months ago

Re: Sunday (4/19) Coffee ☕☕☕

Post by JewelryQueen » 7 months ago

--
Hello to everyone! I am almost working up for a funny story. Maybe next week?

Tribal sisters--I have an idea about the lotions that you may like while I am waiting for more supplies to be delivered. I will probably beat this post home so stand by for more news.

It is sunny here and has been for a few days, so my mood is most uplifted. Hope yours are the same!

Sissy says "Hello!!" to everyone.

Gypsy-- So very glad to hear Saber is on the mend. Keep up the good Mama work.
6 x

User avatar
Gypsy
Posts: 3574
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: Sunday (4/19) Coffee ☕☕☕

Post by Gypsy » 7 months ago

Sam wrote:
7 months ago
No, thank you. Honestly, this was my first forum and it used to be such fun. Now, there's too much depressing stuff being posted about the virus and I'm so tired of being force fed virus info. You can't get away from it. And, before I get lectured, I realize this is the new norm, but it's also my choice on what I watch or read. So, I check my morning coffee-cat friend each day, then go on my way. I only shop here on Fridays, now, since they've become obsessed with high dollar items the rest of the time. Whatever happened to Sante
Fe, and Bali days? Not one bone tossed item, but at least a couple hours. But I do wish you all good thoughts and blessings. Stay safe.
@Sam

No worries and definitely no lectures !!! But we are definitely not chatting about the virus or sad things where we are !!!!! WE are Having fun conversations 🥰🥰🥰🥰 Take care see ya here !!!
3 x

User avatar
Gypsy
Posts: 3574
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: Sunday (4/19) Coffee ☕☕☕

Post by Gypsy » 7 months ago

JewelryQueen wrote:
7 months ago
--
Hello to everyone! I am almost working up for a funny story. Maybe next week?

Tribal sisters--I have an idea about the lotions that you may like while I am waiting for more supplies to be delivered. I will probably beat this post home so stand by for more news.

It is sunny here and has been for a few days, so my mood is most uplifted. Hope yours are the same!

Sissy says "Hello!!" to everyone.

Gypsy-- So very glad to hear Saber is on the mend. Keep up the good Mama work.
@JewelryQueen
Cant wait to hear your new ideas 😁 sending big HELLO back to Sissy 🥰🥰🥰
5 x

JewelryQueen
Posts: 2003
Joined: 11 months ago

Re: Sunday (4/19) Coffee ☕☕☕

Post by JewelryQueen » 7 months ago

--
State of Washington Covid19 Update for 4/19/20

Well color me confused---the stats are showing less confirmed cases today than yesterday ??? So I am going with a finger was one place off and my best guess is

11,890 confirmed cases with 634 deaths

Once again--not official
1 x

Post Reply